+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Self employed category

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello all,
We applied in the self-employed category last September. On behalf of that, we have just received a temporary application number to date.
How much time it will take to begin the process as we just keep on waiting? Has anyone in this forum received any progress in this category?

Last edited:

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
Hello all,
We have applied in self employed category in last September. On behalf of that we have just received temporary application number till date.
How much time it will take more to begin process as we are just kept on waiting. Anyone in this forum who received any progress in this category?
Hi,
I applied in October 2020, received a temporary application number and I haven’t heard anything since then!
I’m now in Canada with a work permit, but it would be nice to finally get the PR.
Good luck!

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Along with our application been submitted already in self employed category, can we apply for the work permit?
If there is any possibility please guide.
Thanks

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
If you find a job, why not!
Just make sure you mention about the pending PR application in the work permit application

Reactions: Homay7

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone,
After getting an AOR with a temporary file number, I haven't heard from ircc to date. What can I do at this stage? I wonder if my file has been lost or allocated to a non-existent agent. Plz, guide me if anyone with the same case.
Though the immigration minister has made a lot of changes to improve the procedures, it is not working for the self-employed category