+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Investor Issues...

ariful

Oct 2, 2008
Hi.. my first letter from the CIC came in July 2008 and since then I haven't heard from them yet. SO..it has been more than 15 months. Many applicants from Bangladesh under the Federal Investor Class had their entire processing done in less than 18 months. I wonder why the CIC is taking so long??? Did anyone had similar issues like mine?? Please share.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ariful said:
Hi.. my first letter from the CIC came in July 2008 and since then I haven't heard from them yet. SO..it has been more than 15 months. Many applicants from Bangladesh under the Federal Investor Class had their entire processing done in less than 18 months. I wonder why the CIC is taking so long??? Did anyone had similar issues like mine?? Please share.
the average processing time for 80% of the applications for Federal INvestor at Singapore is 22-35 months. You have a bit of a wait yet.

PMM

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
In my case ( federal investor case ) in Singapore has taken me 42 months already . I had an inteview almost 8 months ago and have not received nothing from CIC Singapore Office yet .

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi Hanh,

How can you show your personal net worth asset and your accumulation of funds? I am thinking about applying as a business entrepreneur and I am confused about showing them my accumulation of funds. Can you help me about this?

Thanks

Danny

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Danny !
I am sorry for my late reply . :)I asked a bank to assess my properties formally; For my assets of my company I made an audit ; I copied my savings -bank books and sent those things to Singapore visa office. That all thing i did to prove my personal assets as meeting the requirement to be a federal investor
You feel free to ask me any question .
Hanh

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi Hanh,

Thanks for your reply. I am considering some business immigration program including investor one, but one thing I am concerned is the documents for accumulating funds through my working history. As you know, I used to be a teacher but I didn't earn much money for life at that time. I did other things as well to get more money to buy land and cheap old houses so how can I show them where the fund is from.

Please be contacted you by email at pham.l.dan@gmail.com.

Thanks again,

Danny

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Danny !
I am sorry for late reply again :) I got medical request and my medicals were done five days ago Actually,I failed to get a visa to immigrate to Canada as an entrepreneuer two times ( the last couple years ago ) . This time I have applied under federal investor program . In my experience , You should show some documents relating to your financial ability ( whatever the old or the new )to your visa office . As being an entrepreneur you have to prove that you have at least cad $300.000 .In your case you should make a list explaining how much money you have earned from the time you got your first job until your current job now and then when being asked to attended an interview you will be able to explain to the visa officer.
I will email to you and tell you some information i got Take care
Hanh

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi Hanh,

Thank you so much. I look forward to receiving your email.

Danny

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Danny !
I have tried to send you my email ,but I failed . You might send me your email through * vangkimhanh@yahoo.com * .
My case is a long story , so I think I have got some experience for applying to immigrate to Canada as an entrepreneur or an investor . I have applied without agent 's help .
As I mentioned before , you should ask an appraisal company to ascertain your current properties when being asked by your visa office . It does not a matter how much money you have earned legally , you will show some documents proving you bought some old cheap houses many years ago ( even if you don't have such documents as evidence you might be able to explain to the visa officer that your money have been continuedly used to increase legally.
I recently was asked to update my personal net worth statement in order to receive a visa .
I am willing to answer any question from you . By the way Where are you from and what is your nationality?
Have a nice day !
Hanh.