Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats friends, and good luck to the rest of us :)

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkusi said:
@ all,
I got a representative (in Buffalo) who will walk in tomorrow to collect my visa. Your prayers are needed. Thanks in advance.

For all people who just landed (or are about to land), I guess we should keep in touch.
I like you guys , and a few friends more will do no harm . May be we can help each other & share information about the new experience (housing, job market ....) .

Have a nice day , ya all .

Keep :p :p :p

nkusi.
Is your represetative your lawyer? Is there a specific service that pick up passport on one's behalf?

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
wcikkk said:
Is your represetative your lawyer? Is there a specific service that pick up passport on one's behalf?
No she is not a lawyer. But I gave he the authorization to act on my behalf . I guess that makes him my representative in this issue,right ?

nkusi

noelisa

Aug 18, 2011
I sent my police cerificates and FBI report over a year ago, prior to them sending me the forms for medical exams. I am not sure why they need another 90 for security check.

subinense

Jul 18, 2011
@nkusi

Thanks ! I've been in Qc for the past 8 years, but now it feels totally new.

@HopeVisa

It was pretty uneventful. The first immigration agent is going to send you to customs (where they check people's bags for undeclared goods) and he/she will request your documents, ask you a couple of routine questions (money in the bank, stuff being imported -which is exempt of duty-, etc).

If you are lucky, they will say something like "welcome to Canada".. or else, it would be pretty much like thank you... next !

Then first thing you should do is go get a social security number at Services Canada so you can start doing everything else (get a job, open a bank account, etc)

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for ur reply,
the reason why i need to do the meds now , at most next moth is because my wife and son are going back home to visit for 6 months and i don't want to get the medical request from the immigration and my family are overseas. Can they send me their meds from overthere while i do mine here. combine them and send it back to the immigration, do you think that would be possible???
and where did u get the information about the 30 weeks wait, that's a lot, i was thinking may be 4 months, 5 moths at most.

ae03yy said:
Hi and welcome on board
To rec AOR you need to wait about 30 weeks from the date they recd ur app. As it stands now they seem to be sending AOR to those that applied in March. If u want to do med in anticipation plz be aware of the risk. That is if they don't finalise ur case and med expires, u might have to do it again at VO request.
Unless u have an major issue with waiting, I'd advice u to wait a month or so before doing it by anticipation. At least u'll avoid worrying afterwards as I do.

to do the tests by anticipation, u first need to call 2-3 DMPs and ask if they accept. Not all will and not all have the forms. U may want to shop around for cheaper places too and closed by locations. Then opt for the one with more openings and have him/her add Client ID so that the result won't be lost.

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
subinense said:
@ nkusi

Thanks ! I've been in Qc for the past 8 years, but now it feels totally new.

@ HopeVisa

It was pretty uneventful. The first immigration agent is going to send you to customs (where they check people's bags for undeclared goods) and he/she will request your documents, ask you a couple of routine questions (money in the bank, stuff being imported -which is exempt of duty-, etc).

If you are lucky, they will say something like "welcome to Canada".. or else, it would be pretty much like thank you... next !

Then first thing you should do is go get a social security number at Services Canada so you can start doing everything else (get a job, open a bank account, etc)

Thanks a lot subinense for you reply. Very helpful.
God Bless
HopeVisa

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Good news , fellas.
I just got confirmation that the visa is in my pp.
Now, I have the last little wait for Fedex to get me the PP , then rush to the entry point ... and bingo : Hello , Canada !

I thank each and every member of this forum for your guidance and support in hard times. You guys kept me from going nuts . Thanks a lot.
Special thanks to ae03yy; girl ... I don't know ... you may have a soft body (like most of our sisters) , but you sure have a heart of a lion. And above all, you offer your mighty help freely. I have learned from U. Thanks a bunch.
Special thanks to August - December 2010 applicants . You guys taught me a lot of tricks in this mayhem.

I pray that you see the end of the tunnel.

I hope we will keep this forum alive for the sake of friendship and help to the new applicants.

Have a nice day , and keep :p :p

nkusi.

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Hello Folks...!
I came in Montreal on friday september 9 and become RP. So happy...I wish to all of you the best ever happen in your life.
I love you all :-*

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
My address was disappeared from ecas yesterday and is still. I hope that this is a good thing.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hi HMIDATOU

I understand the situation you're facing. My advice is to cal 2-3 DMPs and ask if they accept to do the test by anticipation. Make sure to provide them your Client ID, if avail. This way, the result won't get lost easily.
Then when Buffalo sends Medical form, contact Ottawa to make sure those results are link accordingly to the proper file.

@nkusi,
it was a pleasure for me too.. you helped me a lot deal with pressure.

@ all, if you have update to make to ur timeline keep posting them. I'll post them during the w-e. As for me, I'm getting desperate!!!

HMIDATOU said:
thanks for ur reply,
the reason why i need to do the meds now , at most next moth is because my wife and son are going back home to visit for 6 months and i don't want to get the medical request from the immigration and my family are overseas. Can they send me their meds from overthere while i do mine here. combine them and send it back to the immigration, do you think that would be possible???
and where did u get the information about the 30 weeks wait, that's a lot, i was thinking may be 4 months, 5 moths at most.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
guyssss I just got an e-mail from Buffalo and guess what was in it :p......my AOR+medicals :p :p :p :p ...what a big stress relief ;D. am so happy todayy ;D ;D ..thanks to GOD and all my friends on this forum :-* ......Medical form+Instructions were included in this e-mail ...

Guys what does the following contents of mail that I have received from Buffalo mean?? Will my file stay with Buffalo or CPP-Ottawa??

text was under the title :

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 40

Today's date: My UCI: 12345678

My address:

Application: Starting with 'EP12345678'
Paper File: Starting with 'B123456789'

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files. Therefore all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC. Your new application and paper file numbers appear above. Quote these numbers when corresponding with the RPC.

+ the next steps of the process...

But still I am unable to access my e-cas ???.. why its like that??? now I got all including client ID/UCI, Paper file# which is same as printed on back of my BD's .. How do I access e-cas now ??? ... Plz Help!!!!!

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
try the e-case by the application no. which starts by EP, it works
sher_singh said:
guyssss I just got an e-mail from Buffalo and guess what was in it :p......my AOR+medicals :p :p :p :p ...what a big stress relief ;D. am so happy todayy ;D ;D ..thanks to GOD and all my friends on this forum :-* ......Medical form+Instructions were included in this e-mail ...

Guys what does the following contents of mail that I have received from Buffalo mean?? Will my file stay with Buffalo or CPP-Ottawa??

text was under the title :

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 40

Today's date: My UCI: 12345678

My address:

Application: Starting with 'EP12345678'
Paper File: Starting with 'B123456789'

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files. Therefore all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC. Your new application and paper file numbers appear above. Quote these numbers when corresponding with the RPC.

+ the next steps of the process...

But still I am unable to access my e-cas ???.. why its like that??? now I got all including client ID/UCI, Paper file# which is same as printed on back of my BD's .. How do I access e-cas now ??? ... Plz Help!!!!!

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
I have received the same e-mail two days ago, in 14-09-2011
But I have already done the medical one week ago in 7-9-2011 by the client id.