Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fairooz said:
My address is gone as off yesterday and there's a new line saying "medical results received". Has anybody else got the same thing?
that's a good good sign.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
HI Folks, This is my first post here in this website.
Congratualtions to the ones that got their PR cards and good luck to all of us in this process.
My time line is as follows,
CSQ RCVD on April 10 2011
Federal buffalo sent on June 5th 2011
am still waiting for the AOR.

I have one question if any can help, it would be great: Can i do the medicals before i receive the AOR, just so i can gain few days in the process?
Don't do medical exam in advance. I did mine few days before I got a formal medical request. Now it takes so much time to find my file to add to the system in Buffalo.

I just received an email from Buffalo saying that they just sent a message to Ottawa to add my result to their system, which means Buffalo hasn't got my file yet for all this agonizingly long time. It seems to take few more months for me to get PPR. Makes me crazy.

bigkev82

Sep 13, 2010
fairooz said:
My address is gone as off yesterday and there's a new line saying "medical results received". Has anybody else got the same thing?
Yes, my ecas changed to that as well this morning, i don't think our cases are at exactly the same position though because i have already recevied my ePPR. My passport was received at fort erie last friday. I am know impatiently checking the canada post tracking system to see when it will be coming back.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
No news from my side :( , Now 6 months have been passed out and am still waiting for my eCAS to get activated by Buffalo :'( , What do you guys think and suggest me if now its the time to e-mail them to enquire about my case?? :-X and sorry I also have forgotten that what my personal Info. do I include with the e-mail for my Identification by them?? Thanks!

Sher Singh

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
subinense said:
Hey guys I landed in YUL-Trudeau this morning... great feeling ! Really crossing my fingers for you all !
Congrats for your landing. Could you please share your landing experience? I will be landing at the same airport on September 29 God willing!
Thanks
HopeVisa

chgrbr

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
I got the AOR and ME today (sep 14) by email.
My application will be handled at "regional program centre" in buffalo.

Best to all.

chgrbr

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
Hi guys, would you please help me with this?

the "marital status" on my wife medical form is wrong. it should be "married", but it is "single" on the form. Can I still use this form to do the medical exam?

Thanks.

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
chgrbr said:
I got the AOR and ME today (sep 14) by email.
My application will be handled at "regional program centre" in buffalo.

Best to all.
Do they send the AOR and ME by email??? i though they send it by mail...

another question: how to inform Buffalo of changing my home address?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
@ Hani,

You can do so by mail, fax or email. Make sure to provide your old address and the new info along with the date it will be effective.
Full Name:
DOB:
Citizenship:
Client ID and/or File#:

Nowadays, I think we'll only receive emails from VO. Mails might be use if no email address was provided on application form or subsequently.

@ Chgrbr
Congrats on holding AOR+Med form. About the error, write them back to request another one if you rather.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
subinense said:
Hey guys I landed in YUL-Trudeau this morning... great feeling ! Really crossing my fingers for you all !
all the best, chico.

As for me, there's no news to report and like others my address is still missing for 2 weeks now.

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
chgrbr said:
Hi guys, would you please help me with this?

the "marital status" on my wife medical form is wrong. it should be "married", but it is "single" on the form. Can I still use this form to do the medical exam?

Thanks.
I know some people do medical exams in advance. Ask them how they get their form and see id it is the same form you need.
You could also try to ask the clinic that is conducting the exams, see if they can help.May be they have the form ??

Good luck fella.

subinense said:
COngrats , fella !
Welcome to Quebec & good luck for the rest of it (life in QC).

@ all,
I got a representative (in Buffalo) who will walk in tomorrow to collect my visa. Your prayers are needed. Thanks in advance.

For all people who just landed (or are about to land), I guess we should keep in touch.
I like you guys , and a few friends more will do no harm . May be we can help each other & share information about the new experience (housing, job market ....) .

Have a nice day , ya all .

Keep :p :p :p

nkusi.

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
ae03yy said:
@ Hani,

You can do so by mail, fax or email. Make sure to provide your old address and the new info along with the date it will be effective.
Full Name:
DOB:
Citizenship:
Client ID and/or File#:

Nowadays, I think we'll only receive emails from VO. Mails might be use if no email address was provided on application form or subsequently.

@ Chgrbr
Congrats on holding AOR+Med form. About the error, write them back to request another one if you rather.
Thanks for the answers

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
nkusi said:
I know some people do medical exams in advance. Ask them how they get their form and see id it is the same form you need.
You could also try to ask the clinic that is conducting the exams, see if they can help.May be they have the form ??

Good luck fella.
COngrats , fella !
Welcome to Quebec & good luck for the rest of it (life in QC).

@ all,
I got a representative (in Buffalo) who will walk in tomorrow to collect my visa. Your prayers are needed. Thanks in advance.

For all people who just landed (or are about to land), I guess we should keep in touch.
I like you guys , and a few friends more will do no harm . May be we can help each other & share information about the new experience (housing, job market ....) .

Have a nice day , ya all .

Keep :p :p :p

nkusi.
[/quote

Great idea Nkusi. I have sent you a PM. Thanks

HopeVisa