+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Que100!! It's always great to hear when one of our friends reaches the end of the tunnel :) Best of luck!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
my oh my, congrats to you! the morale is dont trust what they write u back...lol

Que100 said:
Guys the long expected email came this morning from Buffalo.
Passport request & RPRF. I am so happy.

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Que100 said:
Guys the long expected email came this morning from Buffalo.
Passport request & RPRF. I am so happy.
Heartiest congratulations buddy !

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
my oh my, congrats to you! the morale is dont trust what they write u back...lol
Well at least in my case I sincerely hope you are right about that ae03yy!:)

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fairooz said:
Well at least in my case I sincerely hope you are right about that ae03yy!:)
I tell u that if u believe you shall see the glory of God... so trust God and what he told u.
effective immediately, i am sending Seattle an email a day for 3 days and on the 4th day i'll fax them. I'll do it till my b-day comes. I understand they are busy but at least they could answer my 3 previous emails...that's just being rude!!!

perceptor

Aug 26, 2011
Hey Guys,

My file was transferred to LA from Buffalo on 10th Aug, 2011 while it was submitted in Nov, 2010. Medicals have been done so I am assuming, I am in the final stage but anyone with the similar condition, can you please tell me if further communication was received from LA office? and if it is positive or negative?

Thanks.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
perceptor said:
Hey Guys,

My file was transferred to LA from Buffalo on 10th Aug, 2011 while it was submitted in Nov, 2010. Medicals have been done so I am assuming, I am in the final stage but anyone with the similar condition, can you please tell me if further communication was received from LA office? and if it is positive or negative?

Thanks.
Here you are! I tried to find a company for two weeks. :)
My file was transferred to LA at the same day as yours. No further information from LA.
I sent an email to them last week. No reply yet.
You can check my timeline on page 112 (Thank sweet ae03yy :-*).

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
I tell u that if u believe you shall see the glory of God... so trust God and what he told u.
effective immediately, i am sending Seattle an email a day for 3 days and on the 4th day i'll fax them. I'll do it till my b-day comes. I understand they are busy but at least they could answer my 3 previous emails...that's just being rude!!!
LA ignores my email either.
I will get my new WP soon. I plan to "harass" LA after I receive my WP cuz at that time I will have a good excuse. lol~~~

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Very true words ae03yy! It's been my experience that God sends things to me at the best possible time,even if I don't realize it. I've left it up to Him to decide when would be the best time for me to reach the finish line of this particular race :)

Did you send your phone back btw? Best wishes to your sister as well, may she deliver her baby safely!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
LA ignores my email either.
I will get my new WP soon. I plan to "harass" LA after I receive my WP cuz at that time I will have a good excuse. lol~~~
as for me i still got 1 month to go before WP. I called the other day and the lady said they're finalizing April 16 and mine is May 27. However, in the advent i get WP first ill go and apply for US visa. hen when Seattle finishes off with my case, I'll fly there to tell them what services means and like whatever they do is.

Anyways, I'm gonna post the timeline later on today cz i'll be at my sister house 2morrow and for the w-e. I don't wanna get too busy with getting stuffs ready for her baby n forget, u'know :D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
perceptor said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks.
hi perceptor,
Are u also a QSW applicant? And, if so would u mind sharing your timeline so i may add urs?

hi fairooz,
The phone? well not yet, i think im gonna keep it and just get use to it. There's a good deal at Future shop and bestbuy and for half its price and i wish i could go but went buy stuffs for my sis this afternoon and just got home....so tired!
Well it's just you and me Xperia Pro. lol

admontreal

Feb 15, 2011
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody !

I got the same email as Stanka just yesterday (congratulations by the way :))

I called the CIC call center and they told me it's a new pilot project about creating a process center in Ottawa (in the same building where medicals are processed for North America) for the applications coming from Canada. I will be generalized (I hope this word exists in English, if it doesn't well you see what I mean :D) in 2012. All the people living in Canada (students, workers) will be able to apply there (Byebye Buffalo !!) and have an implied status till a decision is made. The AOR says it takes 10 months to be processed there, and If I don't get PPR within 4 months I have to contact them.

I think it's better and I'm lucky and happy.
I did my medicals yesterday in Luso (Mont-Royal)

Hope it helps, and Congratulations for all people who got PPR !!! Hope that's gonna be your turn soon Ae03yy !!!

chgrbr

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
guys. I have been watching this thread for half a year. Here is my timeline:

Application sent on 24 Feb, received on 25 Feb.
Fee cashed on (unknown, CIBC cannot check that)
access to the eCas: today, 2 Sep.