21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Good luck , Match !

Hey .. this reads like you are saying good bye ??
You will be looking at this forum from time to time, right ? You never know , may be someone will be in need of your guidance tomorrow or the day after ... just help those you can.

nkusi.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
i'll certainly miss u match, but yeah i also enjoyed your help at rough times.... cheers. Will meet again maybe in 2 yrs for Citizenship...........lol

bigkev82

Sep 13, 2010
Received a letter in the post today from Buffalo today (dated aug 25) asking me to pay RPRF, it also mentions that initial assessment has been completed and no interview required and no additional documents required.

Hypothetical question : do you think i would of got my passport request today if i had already paid the rprf?

Kev

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
bigkev82 said:
Received a letter in the post today from Buffalo today (dated aug 25) asking me to pay RPRF, it also mentions that initial assessment has been completed and no interview required and no additional documents required.

Hypothetical question : do you think i would of got my passport request today if i had already paid the rprf?

Kev
Congratulations, bigkev !!

I do not really know, however judging from the letter , I guess this is just an IA notification (not the final assessment). The PPR would still have to wait, even if you paid the RPRF. It is my perception , not way to assess it for sure.

Have a nice evening .

nkusi.

armin

May 31, 2011
Hello everyone : )

My adress disappeared again, I hope that they have received my justifications about my actual status in Canada..!
Congrats Bigkev, i feel that you will get your ppr very soon!

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
armin said:
Hello everyone : )

My adress disappeared again, I hope that they have received my justifications about my actual status in Canada..!
Congrats Bigkev, i feel that you will get your ppr very soon!
Mine disappeared today too . Hope something good will come out of this.

nkusi

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
hello ppl,

my addressed again disappeared today. 4th time in 3 months. hope they are updating my RPRF or my Son's medical.
Hope it'll lead to good news in Q4.

Regards.

Redwing

Aug 31, 2011
Hello

Anyone here got news from Los Angeles ?
Mtl_guy, Clément007 and fallsage, i understand your file went to LA. No response yet?

I guess i'm looking for the first guy with news from Los Angeles, to give me hope.

McFly

Aug 16, 2011
Congrats to all of you who got the Holy Grail recently :)

When i look at my ecas, it still shows "application received on October 20th", they never updated it, even recently with all the things that had been going on in Buffalo :(
Should i start worrying or some of you are in the same situation ?

Thank you for your precious help

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
I got my passport back from Buffalo yesterday with the shinning Visa in it. Now I am packing and expecting to move to Montreal by the end of September.
I am praying for all of you who are still waiting and I am confident that you will get the visa soon.
Thank you all for your support.
Good luck and God bless.
HopeVisa

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
HopeVisa said:
I got my passport back from Buffalo yesterday with the shinning Visa in it. Now I am packing and expecting to move to Montreal by the end of September.
I am praying for all of you who are still waiting and I am confident that you will get the visa soon.
Thank you all for your support.
Good luck and God bless.
HopeVisa
Good luck Hope ! Your hope has finally paid off.
And welcome to Quebec

nkusi.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Mtl_guy recd PPR after about 3 months of wait, if I recall correctly. He is a US citizen who applied through PEQ option. I think he landed in October but yeah he was transferred to LA.

To my transferred friends i wanna say hang on folks.

And, to the rest of 2010 (Oct-Nov-Dec) applicants, i believe Q4 is yours. So, be ready !

As for me, I might not be consistentlly posting here. My sister is expecting soon and because her husband is on business trip, I spend time with her and buying stuffs too. I'll try my best to edit the timeline as usual whenever there's something new to add or on Fridays. So, plz add yours if you are just joining us for everyone's benefit. Cheers.

p.s My address is gone too like others

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand that you are all excited about your ppr and all that, but could someone please answer my question at the bottom of page 114?

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed Buffalo to ask for an update on my case, got the generic "in process,can't say when it will be done" reply. I'm disappointed because it's been a month since I got the FA letter plus I was hopeful of getting a PPR as so many of our friends with the same time line as mine have been getting good news.

Ah well, my BF'd date is September 3 so I guess I'll continue to wait "patiently" :)