Med's Done....
20-03- 2011
Interview........
16-08- 2010
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
yes ae03yy I received the final assessment latter as well.. but so far no more news from my side, but I guess since every correspondences go to my lawyer, and they are quite big firm, I tend to get the news a bit late ....

I do hope there are more good news next week..... as every one else I am quite stress out with the situation, but my plan might bit different from you guys :) once I get the visa and apply for the card, I will then planing to go home for vacation, I miss home and have best friend weeding beginning of Nov :). So finger cross for the passport request soon.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
YES, HOW R U WCIIKKK BY THE WAY?

This PPR quest is getting on my nerves now. Maybe i should apply to Australia meanwhile... lol the kangooroo will be faster i warranty u :D
I sent CAIPS request this morning. I hope to get PPR before I get CAIPS. I have no idea why it should take this long. It seems there's something wrong with the location of my med result. Since I did it before formal med request, it could be lost somewhere.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gedubruk said:
yes ae03yy I received the final assessment latter as well.. but so far no more news from my side, but I guess since every correspondences go to my lawyer, and they are quite big firm, I tend to get the news a bit late ....

I do hope there are more good news next week..... as every one else I am quite stress out with the situation, but my plan might bit different from you guys :) once I get the visa and apply for the card, I will then planing to go home for vacation, I miss home and have best friend weeding beginning of Nov :). So finger cross for the passport request soon.
I also plan to visit my country for few months after getting PR card. My whole family is back in my country, and if I get a full time job with PR status, it wouldn't be easy to make a visit at least for few years.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Clément007 said:
sorry Que100 next time i will try to write in English even though it is not my favorite language :D
Thanks for writing in English. My French is terrible. :-[
And I'm glad someone here is with me. I wrote an email to LA today, hope they will give me some good news.

armin

May 31, 2011
hello everyone, just got some news from buffalo saying they requested some informations to other governemental agencies ( i guess it's about my status..) anyway i have a question for you folk! if i get my ppr, is there any law firm who can take my passport to buffalo just to accelerate things, i can't go there and this is why i'm looking for someone who can take it to buffalo. does it exist??

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
armin said:
hello everyone, just got some news from buffalo saying they requested some informations to other governemental agencies ( i guess it's about my status..) actually it means you're under background check anyway i have a question for you folk! if i get my ppr, is there any law firm who can take my passport to buffalo just to accelerate things, i can't go there and this is why i'm looking for someone who can take it to buffalo. does it exist??if u can't go in person ry to locate a close friend of urs or a family member in the US and offer to even pay for the trip or have s.o. with a US visa go for u. PPT is an imporant piece of ID so you need to be careful. There's lots of fraud and identity issue going on right now. Also, many ppl tryin to enter by fraud(paying s.o to get s.o else ppt and get in illegally. So, protect you ppt w/ ur life friend. If i had my passport which has valid US visa i would have gladly went for you and everyone else who needs it... but also i don't know u and u dont know me either. so yeah friendship is good cz we all became close to one another, be beware not everyone who says o be your friend is indeed.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who's in Quebec and planning to visit Buffalo Office for PPR, how are you gonna manage transportation to Buffalo?

I don't have a car, so I have to use public transportation. But there's no direct bus, train, or flight from Montreal to Buffalo. ):

Greyhound takes 14 hrs to Buffalo through Toronto, and viarail doesn't even have a route

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
wcikkk said:
I sent CAIPS request this morning. I hope to get PPR before I get CAIPS. I have no idea why it should take this long. It seems there's something wrong with the location of my med result. Since I did it before formal med request, it could be lost somewhere.
about MED, wcikkk try callin Ottawa to see if they sent it and if it is linked to your E-file.

I dont know really but since Buffalo works on application received in Aug/Sept and yours wasn't it may just be that those whose file were recd after are yet to be finalized. They'll most probably do it in the next quarter along with the remainder of Aug/Sept. I might be wrong...But, yeah plz call Ottawa to inquire for your medical results asap and keep us all informed.........

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
about MED, wcikkk try callin Ottawa to see if they sent it and if it is linked to your E-file.

I dont know really but since Buffalo works on application received in Aug/Sept and yours wasn't it may just be that those whose file were recd after are yet to be finalized. They'll most probably do it in the next quarter along with the remainder of Aug/Sept. I might be wrong...But, yeah plz call Ottawa to inquire for your medical results asap and keep us all informed.........
Thanks, ae03yy.
I will definitely call Ottawa on Monday. I think I'll be able to find their numbers at previous posts.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
YES, HOW R U WCIIKKK BY THE WAY?

This PPR quest is getting on my nerves now. Maybe i should apply to Australia meanwhile... lol the kangooroo will be faster i warranty u :D
Lol. My husband mentioned about immigration to Australia also yesterday.
Fingers crossed.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
Lol. My husband mentioned about immigration to Australia also yesterday.
Fingers crossed.
no kiddin!!! fallsage do u know the procedure (like how to apply and qualify)... think i ll start lookin into this option now at least it will keep me away from dreaming on how to kick Buffalo & Seattle a%&!
Lol. Good night to all Hopefully next week and month will bring good news to even 2011 applicants....

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
hi folks
I'm looking for a website where I can look up for apartment in Montreal..can anyone can help me at all.......!
Thanks

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
cesagbiggeo said:
hi folks
I'm looking for a website where I can look up for apartment in Montreal..can anyone can help me at all.......!
Thanks
[/quote

Craigslist its the best option, it worked for me!!
Hope you guys get soon the PR keep it positive!!!