Med's Done....
20-03- 2011
Interview........
16-08- 2010
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I agree with every one ae03yy.... don't burst your self in tears today, not worth it. Yes we all understand the situation, but hey the good thing will come soon..... this is the fact :)

spend your day with friends and close one.... get away from the forum and email for once.... and enjoy this rather chilling day :)

keep your spirit up dear

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Hello everyone ...
Looks like I have been missing in the PPR rain party ! Sorry , this proposal had tied me hands and feet

First, congrats to every one with good news.
And for those without any , please just give your pain to the Almighty Father and have confidence in Him. Then , try to find something else to distract you (although I do not like it, I am thankful that I have my studies ... they are painful and not very useful to my future but sometimes they just help me to get though the day).

@ ae03 ,

Sister ... it is okay, He knows why you did not get the PPR. Just let him know that it pains and offer that pain to Him. You did your part (writting to Seattle CIC ) , now let Him do his ; his way and in his time.
Get a hug, sis Ae03! :-*

Have a good day & keep ;D ;D :p

nkusi

Concordian

Mar 11, 2011
Montreal - Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-September-2010
AOR Received.
02-March-2011
Med's Request
02-March-2011
good Morning Everyone,

Guess what ??? I cheked my email and I got PPR !!! I Cant believe It !! Im sooooo happpyy thanks god !
here the email :

Madame, Monsieur,
Nous avons terminé le traitement de votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada.
Votre/vos passeport(s) doivent-être à notre bureau dans les 30 jours mais lorsque vous recevrez les documents, veuillez vérifier immédiatement la date de validité qui y apparaît. Vous devez vous établir à cette date ou avant. Les visas ne peuvent-être prolongés. Si vous n'êtes pas prêt à demeurer au Canada immédiatement après vous être établi, consulter notre site internet pour information sur le statut de résident permanent au Canada afin de conserver votre statut au Canada.

Veuillez inclure deux (2) photographies récentes de vous-même et de chaque membre de votre famille qui vous accompagne.

INFORMATION IMPORTANTE POUR TOUS LES REQUÉRANTS :
Exigences relatives aux passeports

Photos
Comment présenter vos passeports
Avis important pour tous les demandeurs

Consulat général du Canada
Centre régional des programmes d'immigration

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats concordian!

@ AEO, hang in there, you will get good news by early this week. Hold on, everyone is praying for you, including me :)

congrats to the new PPRians :p

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
good Morning Everyone,

Guess what I cheked my email and I got PPR !!! I Cant believe It !! Im sooooo happpyy thanks god !
here the email :
Congratulations , Concordian .

Hello, Bufallo ..... I am here too ... where is my PPR ??? hihihihih ;D ;D ;D ;D :p

nkusi

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
Thanks for your encouragements too... i must admit sometimes I'd go back and read nkusi messages to cheer me up and all others not to forget our smiling ittech.
Thanks also for the wishes fairooz and hadal... i'm tryin not to burst in tears 2day that's my goal of the day (one day at a time cz each day its sorrow)

By the way, does the email you all got stipulates the need to add a copy of ePPR when mailing... I'm tempted to submit my passport and see what happen! That's my latest idea to maintain my goal somewhat alive

:)
Hi, ae03yy. We'll be there. Hug hug!

I hope we had not been transferred and had got PPR from buffalo yesterday, but real life doesn't follow our wishes.

Whatever, keep smile, be patient, we'll be there!!!

tisu09

May 2, 2010
Congrats Concordian!
ae03yy, I am sure you will get PPR very soon. We all have been waited for so long time and now, the destination is very near, it just needs a little more patience!

@Concordian
I received the same email. Do you think we need to wait for the paper PPR before sending the passport? I still wonder about the sentence:
votre/vos passeport(s) doivent-être à notre bureau dans les 30 jours mais lorsque vous recevrez les documents, veuillez vérifier immédiatement la date de validité qui y apparaît.
Do they mean that we must wait until we receive some other documents?

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
Tisu09 and all,

Congrats again. I would like to add something. I do not thing there is more docs to come. This is the PPR email and you have 30 days to submit your passports according to their email instruction. I believe that the docs they are talking about are the one they will send along with your passport+visa because you will have to land in Canada before your medical expires and this deadline will be in the docs they will send with your passport back to you.
My email was a bit different, but it says almost the same thing.
Here is the message I have received few days ago as PPR email:

Dossier : B……….. My Full Name

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous avons terminé le traitement de votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada.

Nous avons besoin de votre passeport pour y insérer le visa AVANT le 12 SEPTEMBRE 2011. Vous devez fournir votre passeport avant cette date pour éviter la fermeture de votre dossier ET l’expiration des résultats médicaux.

Veuillez inclure deux (2) photographies récentes de vous-même et de chaque membre de votre famille qui vous accompagne.

INFORMATION IMPORTANTE POUR TOUS LES REQUÉRANTS

Exigences relatives aux passeports

Photos

Comment présenter vos passeports

Avis important pour tous les demandeurs

Consulat général du Canada
Centre régional des programmes d’immigration

I hope it helps

HopeVisa

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Congrats Concordian !

past 7 days have been really spectacular.. i hope all the VISA offices give good news to all expecting in coming days.

wishes for all !

tisu09

May 2, 2010
Thank HopeVisa.
Again, can you give us a sample of the authorization letter that you used for getting the visa?

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
Tisu09,

You are very welcome. I did not provide an authorization letter because I sent my passport via USPS express mail as per their recommendations. I was planning to go to Buffalo in person, but I found the ticket expensive and I finally decided to sent it by mail. I think you will need an authorization letter only if you want somebody else to go in person and get the visa for you. For what I understand, if you are going yourself, you do not need and authorization letter.
You just have to print the email they sent to you, get the right pictures(02) size + your valid passport.
Don't forget to provide them with your height, eye color on a separate piece a paper .
Also, remember to write your full name and the date you have taken the picture on the back of one of the picture.
This is what I did. I think it is the same thing you have to do when going in person or sending someone else to get it for you.

Let me add few thoughts about the pictures.
It is always hard and frustrating not to have someone who fully understand the requirements of the pictures. When I was applying for the CSQ it was very frustrating to get the right pictures. I went to different places (Walmart, walgreens, and Fedex ) and it was not easy to find somebody to do it properly.
This time I went to Sears, with a copy of the picture requirements. The lady took her time to read and understand what I wanted and she enen call her manager for some guidance. Finally, she took some normal passport size pictures and I went to Stapples to cut the pictures in the required sizes. I was finally happy with the results and I hope Buffalo will accept them.

I have no intent of bad or good advertising, but this was my little story about pictures requirements.

HopeVisa

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
Tisu09

For the sample of authorization letter please check the following link:

http://ns1.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/384392455/sample-of-letter-authorizing-friend-to-take-passport

HopeVisa

Concordian

Mar 11, 2011
Montreal - Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-September-2010
AOR Received.
02-March-2011
Med's Request
02-March-2011
hi guys ,

I just want to sincerely thank you for every thing you've done in this forum. It was at same time a great source of information and HOPE ... I wish you all the best and I really want to hear good news from everyone in this forum ... dont Forget that we are almost done , just a matter of days or weeks ... ;)

Again Congratulations to Hopevisa, cesagbiggeo, tisu09, hadal, and subinense .... :)

@ Tisu09
it simply means that we have to send it as soon as we can and we have to do it in 30 days ! I guess that the lettres are on their way to our mail boxes ...
the thing is that the email itself doesnt sound profesional , I was afraid that it could be a spam or something ... I checked their email BFALOIMPA-AP@international.gc.ca and in fact it belongs to them . :p

@ ae03yy
ae03yy ... special thanks to you man ! your advices helped me solve many problems during the Process , may God help you in your process and wathever u are planning to do eventually .