+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

match

Nov 3, 2010
hadal and cesagbiggeo,

did either of you email buffalo in the past weeks. was this PPR in response to an email you sent, like tisu09?...or was it on buffalo's own accord?

subinense

Jul 18, 2011
Guys !!! Detroit got my misspelled my e-mail address and sent me PPR on Aug3rd ... they are sending a new one "shortly"

ae03yy: remember the e-mail I wrote them about my birthday ... look at their response (I changed the e-mail address for paranoid reasons)

Good afternoon.

"Ready for Visa" instructions were sent to you at xxxxx@HOTMAIL.COM on 03Aug11. To date, we have not received your passport. It looks like we did not have your email address recorded correctly on the file. I have changed it to yyyyyy@hotmail.com, and the instructions will be re-sent shortly.
Thank you for making your request in such a pleasant, and amusing, way. I enjoyed your message.

Regards,

Good thing I wrote my "funny" birthday e-mail or I would have been waiting for weeks for nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
A +1 for you, subinense!

Such a funny, heartwarming story :)

Congrats Hadal :)

I am so happy, such good news bring a lot of hope...Hang in there guys!!

subinense

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks biochemgal09 !

Guys, guess what ?!?!?!?!? JUST GO MY CAIPS (I know, two big e-mails on the same day!!!) YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS !!!! WTF !!!

They sent me a PASSPORT REQUEST ON JANUARY 5TH to my misspelled e-mail address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mot**rf**ng bureaucrats !!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I lost it) .. anyways, I'm so happy it's almost over !!

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
hi folks
Did anyone know any hotel or motel in buffalo where I can stay for one night? (close to buffalo visa office)

hadal

Dec 13, 2010
Hi cesagbiggeo,

I dropped you a personal message. Please check your email. If you have not received it, please inform me.

Thanks,
Hadal

tisu09

May 2, 2010
Congrats Hadal and subinense. :D
Good news is on the way.
@cesagbiggeo: I just sent you a personal message. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

last4ever

Oct 9, 2010
Baltimore
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 09
Nomination.....
nov 09 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
nov 2010
Med's Request
02/03/2011
Med's Done....
04/03/2011
Interview........
nov 09 for CSQ
hey guys,
I received a letter stating that they finish my initial assessment but I need to obtain a new FBI record which can take up to 8 weeks. :). The decision was made on the 8th, mailed the 9th but i received it the 17th I dt know why since I'm in the state but yeah, I am hoping that they will send me PPR 2 weeks after I mail them my FBI record, that's my prayer at least since there is a lot of good news in the air Congrat Hadal and Cesa

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Hey Guys,

Heartiest Congratulations to all who have recd. PPR and some news from Buffalo, It's raining PPR today :p :D ;D !
What a day.. seems Buffalo has all of a sudden become so efficient...

Luck & wishes to all !

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
Woaw!!! I like what God is doing among us! This is Powerful! There is more to come soon for all of you who are still waiting.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO cesagbiggeo, tisu09, hadal, and subinense (sorry if i miss somebody and congrats). God is good. I am so happy for you guys. Really amazing!

More good news are coming tomrrow!!! Youpiiiiiiiiii ;D

HopeVisa

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Sorry folks but I was so expecting something that when I didnt I turned in tears and had to step out. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to hear successful stories from all and this joy of mine can never get away. Yet, I reached 15yrs already in Canada and didn't expect to have it like that.

Hopevisa is right we all need to keep in perspective like 2morrow brings new things and smile at life treatment

@ subi,
Congrats chico por no dejar esperar! 2day I rejoyce for you. I even tried your strategy when i read the positive impact it had... I wrote an email to Seattle

Chers amis du Consulat à Seattle, (an English message will follow)

J'ai soumis une demande de Résidence permanente en fin août 2010. J'ai été avisée par le bureau des Visas à Buffalo que mon dossier vous a été acheminé afin d'accélérer le processus. Depuis lors j'attends qu'une demande de passeport me parvienne: sans succès !

Pourriez-vous avoir la bonté de me fournir une mise à jour?

Comme vous le savez peut-être déjà, demain (le 23 août) je commencerai ma 15ème année au Canada. Je crois que ce serait super d'avoir dans mon courriel une demande de passeport ce jour-là !!

Juste pour dire ;-)

Dear Friends at the Seattle Consulate,

I submitted my application for Permanent Residence on August 2010. I received a notice from Buffalo Visa Office about my file transfer. Since then I am awaiting a passport request from your office...

Could you kindly provide me some update information?

As you very well know, tomorrow (August 23) I'll begin my 15th year in Canada. I was just wondering how wonderful gift it would be to get a Passport Request that day.

Just saying ;-)
Andrea ETCHRI

I know I'm supposed to wait 3 months but knowing your story kinda gave me wings of hope. Again félicitations à tous/Congratulation to all/ Me regocito para todos!!! enjoy

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on starting your 15th year in Canada ae03yy! I guess I can say "happy canadian birthday!" :D It would be fantastic if you could get your PPR today but regardless I know you're going to reach the finish line sooner rather than later. Only God above and you know how much you've struggled and what all you've had to face in pursuit of your dream. Also, thank you for being so helpful! You've helped more people than you know with your never say die attitude and your willingness to always help. God bless you and hang in there! :)

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Thanks for your encouragements too... i must admit sometimes I'd go back and read nkusi messages to cheer me up and all others not to forget our smiling ittech.
Thanks also for the wishes fairooz and hadal... i'm tryin not to burst in tears 2day that's my goal of the day (one day at a time cz each day its sorrow)

By the way, does the email you all got stipulates the need to add a copy of ePPR when mailing... I'm tempted to submit my passport and see what happen! That's my latest idea to maintain my goal somewhat alive

:)