Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
wickkk, he did and he gave me plenty of information about how you should deal with this issue. First, you need to put down on paper everything you can, like
-when did you started
-how many hours u make
-whats ur salary
-how much your boss owes you and for how long
-how many employee are there around and how many have same issue like u
-contact info of your boss, like mailing, phone, cell, fax.

and with these info contact la commission des normes du travail (you can google their contact) take an appointment or go in person as walk-in, explain your situation in details and bring any proof like pay slip, checks, bank statement, contract...
Also contact ministere du travail

When you go see them ask if you can apply elsewhere for jobs and how it might affect you if you stop working at your current place.

tisu09

May 2, 2010
It seems that Buffalo has forgotten the applicant who submitted their app. around mid August (Que100, wcikkk, Clément007,fallsage and me) :-[

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
i dont think so, they might just be working on your files and send you PPR while Sept applicants got a letter stating Assessment is done. Thats what i hope anyways, :)

For me having those letter means we need to wait some more for PPR or transfer + PPR. Hopefully a month waiting!!! So, dont look and the dark side right away. Stay positive and smile :D lol

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
wickkk, he did and he gave me plenty of information about how you should deal with this issue. First, you need to put down on paper everything you can, like
-when did you started
-how many hours u make
-whats ur salary
-how much your boss owes you and for how long
-how many employee are there around and how many have same issue like u
-contact info of your boss, like mailing, phone, cell, fax.

and with these info contact la commission des normes du travail (you can google their contact) take an appointment or go in person as walk-in, explain your situation in details and bring any proof like pay slip, checks, bank statement, contract...
Also contact ministere du travail

When you go see them ask if you can apply elsewhere for jobs and how it might affect you if you stop working at your current place.
Thanks dear. I finally got my boss on the phone. I will see him tmr, and he promised he will resolve things out. Thanks again for your valuable info.

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
last4ever said:
Still nothing for me :( and my Aor and medical came and reached Buffalo at the same time or a little bit before all of you who got their final assessment sight!! And I emailed Buffalo on the August 4th and they replied on the 5th saying that my file is still on queue for review :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Fella, keep :p ! If things are moving for others , your file may be moving as well. And as Aeo said , may be you will not need this letter !

@all,
does every applicant get the "No transfer & Interview letter" letter ?
Is it always a postal letter , or it may be sent as email as well ?

Have a nice day & keep smiling :p

nkusi

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
@nkusi: Buffalo has started to transfer others files to New-York today (Last week files are transfered to Seattle, Detroit and LA). Some folks on other forums received an e-mail from buffalo today about their transfer to New-York..So don't worry, maybe you will get some news soon... :p
Buffalo also have started transferring as well those who do not receive yet AOR+VM to New-york :eek:...
I fill like Buffalo divide to many lots all files they have in order to transfer them and finish with the Backlog. So, wait and see

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just recieved CAIPS notes by email, and it seems there hasn't been any progress since last two months.

ae03yy, I got non-coded CAIPS again which looks exactly same as last time that I sent you few months ago.

I think everyone else on this forum has got CAIPS as a coded version.

Did I do something wrong when I submitted a request? Feels quite odd.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
guys, guess what happened:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, your file has been sent to:

Canadian Consulate General

550 South Hope Street, 9th floor

Los Angeles
====
I gonna call my husband. funny, you are the first ones I want to tell
hug hug~~~
fingers crossed

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fallsage said:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

In order to expedite the processing of your application, your file has been sent to:

Los Angeles
====
hug hug~~~
fingers crossed
Contrats!! You must be super happy. I wish I hear something good pretty soon.

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
fallsage said:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Los Angeles
====
hug hug~~~
fingers crossed
Congratulations , Fallsage !

@cesagbiggeo
cesagbiggeo said:
@ nkusi: Buffalo has started to transfer others files to New-York today (Last week files are transfered to Seattle, Detroit and LA). Some folks on other forums received an e-mail from buffalo today about their transfer to New-York..So don't worry, maybe you will get some news soon... :p
Buffalo also have started transferring as well those who do not receive yet AOR+VM to New-york :eek:...
I fill like Buffalo divide to many lots all files they have in order to transfer them and finish with the Backlog. So, wait and see
Thanks for caring ,
I am not really worried as such , I was just wondering if the IA notice is part of standard procedure , and the form in which it is delivered.
As for me , I am waiting for a PPR very soon (HOPE !!! ) .... Hola ... keep :p

Have a nice day , fella .

nkusi

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
wcikkk said:
Contrats!! You must be super happy. I wish I hear something good pretty soon.
kind of. But now I'm calmed down. I hope it means PPR coming soon.
Don't worry, all of us will receive news soon. It just needs some time to get news.
And if they start transferring, they should expedite their working speed a lot. They will be more efficient.

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Folks
here is the full explaination of the new standard procedure of any type of application ( Visa etc...). And I already read that some poeple has started experiencing that ex: receive automaticly AOR by email first and them receive VM by Pobox : go to this link and read .
www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob327.asp

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
I now feel less alone... cz i hate being transferred by myself so yeah am happy to hear this news! am even more delighted to know it's from you fallsage.

Though i wish to have someone also transferred to Seattle, so we can compare... oh my what a selfish thought!? :D LOL i am just happy the list keeps growing...

I want 13 at least, Buffalo. So keep going and take lots of coffees, if needed............. LOL

Tisu, Clément, match and gedubruk... keep checking ur maibox plz and email too.