Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
@ Hadal,

I can't ansswer your question my friend. You know what's inside your heart... maybe those whose file is recd in Aug will be finalized in Buffalo. Your will definitely stay in Buffalo as they are waiting for the review of whatever you submitted. But if you cant sleep at night then fire them off... they will inform you better. Hope you get my point!

I feel fairoooz and some others will be getting ppr before me... at least i won't feel alone! :(
LOLL

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
ae03yy, I suggest you call CIC or send an email to Seattle for a more trustful answer.
yeah you're probably right cz i'm spent my afternoon trying to know what's the spec. for visa photo in Seattle. I got different answers which make me confused... I 'm gonna wait a week or so ( or as long as I can be patient) and gather my questions at once before I contact them.

Thks everyone hope i get out of the tunnel fast... dont like being in the dark too long !!! I'll post my updates as they come. no worries.

Anyone else got something new plz post so i may update timelines tomorrow, Friday? ittech? Que100? you are quite silent. Hopefully it's not bcz of ramadan :-X

GOOD NIGHT!

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, guys. I need your advice on labour issue.

I've been working part-time in downtown Montreal for a year.

During the winter season, business hadn't been that good, so my boss had a hard time giving pay checks to his employees on time.

But as hot season approaches, business has turned much better, but he still doesn't pay us on time.

I'm three checks behind, which worth around $1500, and one check he gave me last week bounced so bank took my money back.

My boss and I had a pretty good relationship despite of all these uncomfortable situations, but I don't think I can take it any more.

I'd like to sue or report him, but I don't know where to go.

The fastest way would be hiring lawyer, but I'm afraid it would cost more than my pay checks.

I tried to sort this out with him, but he doesn't even take my phone call. Actually, he doesn't take any call recently.

I don't see him at work either.

Any sugguestion?

p.s. Good to finally hear a good news from you, ae03yy. Hope you get your PPR in this month. :D

ittech

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
11-11-2011
Med's Request
11-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-04-2012 sent 07-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2012:) hamdolilah
LANDED..........
next month :) inchalah
hi ae03yy and all folks ,nothin' new for me except im enjoin' the holy month and smilin' every day lol , im happy for you sister you almost there, by this month inchalah :) refresh your ideas and think positive and feel like you just applied last week and forget all about the waitin' time and focus on the futur

good luck and hope you the best

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Sorry wcikkk I left Quebec for many yrs before coming back nearly 2yrs ago and so wont be of help here. If I was you I'd strat looking for another job: an employer who doesn't pay out and dont even worry for his employees shouldn't be treated nicely.. at first yeah maybe but now it sounds to me like he cant pay you and is ashamed of saying so, unless he's on vacation.

However, I'll talk to my neighbor as he's really knowledged in many things. He might have a solution for you.

As for me pals, I prepared an email for Seattle with my questions. I'll send it by Tues. Also, expecting CAIPS and GCMS notes this coming week!!

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Folks I went to another forum and I found a timeline of this folk . Buffalo sent a letter on Jul 29, 2011 stating that his initial assessment is done and RPRF is still lacking . He send the payment on Aug 04, 2011.

here is his timeline:
Federal Application Filed: 01 Oct 2010
Initial Assessment : earlier on March 2011
Medicals Requested: 15 Mar 2011
Medicals Done: 21 Mar 2011
Initial Assessment done at the end of july

i have a filling that buffalo keeps 100% of files that have an Initial Assessment between march 2011 and Plus and keeps also some of them that have an Initial Assessment between Jan-feb 2011 and transfered the rest (most between Jan-Feb). That why those who receive a transfer this week Initial's Assessment are between Jan-feb.
I wish the best for all of us the coming weeks :p

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
cesagbiggeo said:
Folks I went to another forum and I found a timeline of this folk . Buffalo sent a letter on Jul 29, 2011 stating that his initial assessment is done and RPRF is still lacking . He send the payment on Aug 04, 2011.

here is his timeline:
Federal Application Filed: 01 Oct 2010
Initial Assessment : earlier on March 2011
Medicals Requested: 15 Mar 2011
Medicals Done: 21 Mar 2011
Initial Assessment done at the end of july

i have a filling that buffalo keeps 100% of files that have an Initial Assessment between march 2011 and Plus and keeps also some of them that have an Initial Assessment between Jan-feb 2011 and transfered the rest (most between Jan-Feb). That why those who receive a transfer this week Initial's Assessment are between Jan-feb.
I wish the best for all of us the coming weeks :p
@cesagbiggeo
Looks like I have the same timeline as this applicant. Could you please post the link of this forum ?

Have a nice weekend and keep hope alive ! :p

nkusi

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
usename: montrealqc

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/quebec-skilled-workers

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Good new Folks :p
I just receive a mail in my mail box today from Buffalo( courrier par la poste). the mail dated August 02, 2011 stated this

Buffalo le 2 Aout 2011
Nous tenons a vous informer que l'evaluation initiale de votre demande est terminee et que nous projetons de terminer votre demande sans que vous ayez a vous presenter a une entrevue. Toutefois, veuillez noter que si l'entrevue ne semble pas indispensable a ce moment-ci, nous nous reservons le droit de vous convoquer si cela s'avere necessaire a un stade ulterieur du traitement de votre dossier.

I'm happy :p
I bet that those who has the timeline as well (and who's files still in buffalo) will get that mail in their box (by post) the coming week

Stay Bless

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats buddy!

Clément007

Jun 28, 2011
malheureusement,je n ai recu aucune nouvelle de buffalo moi(ni transfert,ni fin du traitement initial) pourtant mon dossier a été recu le 20 aout 2010 :(

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
cesagbiggeo said:
Good new Folks :p
I just receive a mail in my mail box today from Buffalo( courrier par la poste). the mail dated August 02, 2011 stated this

Buffalo le 2 Aout 2011
Nous tenons a vous informer que l'evaluation initiale de votre demande est terminee et que nous projetons de terminer votre demande sans que vous ayez a vous presenter a une entrevue. Toutefois, veuillez noter que si l'entrevue ne semble pas indispensable a ce moment-ci, nous nous reservons le droit de vous convoquer si cela s'avere necessaire a un stade ulterieur du traitement de votre dossier.

I'm happy :p
I bet that those who has the timeline as well (and who's files still in buffalo) will get that mail in their box (by post) the coming week

Stay Bless
congrats, cesagbiggeo !

Looks like your file is moving. Let's hope the final assessment to be done quickly !
Good luck, buddy !

nkusi.