22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
yes all of then applied for QSW
I don't know why I'm not allowed to post links in this forum.
Anyway if you want to access to the link follow this process:
go on Google.fr
write this in the search: "qui a envoyer sa RP a buffalo en septembre"
choose the first result and click on it
on the forum choose the page 33 and read through 34.

PS: the forum is in french ;)

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
I guess this is something we should read.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=5022762&Language=F&Mode=1&Parl=40&Ses=3

It is quite long. But it may explain something about our delay.
What I could not get is how Buffalo pretends to be the Fastest Visa office of all ! This sis ridiculous !
Wow !! ... They cannot solve this misery and they are congratulating themselves about their supposedly speedy system ??

Have a nice day & keep :p

nkusi

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
cesagbiggeo said:
At least 5 folks received this morning an email from Buffalo : Files transfered to detroit, Los angeles :p
Timeline AOR: bigging of march and IA the end of february...
Folks check your e-mail..... :D
I don't know for you guys but mon petit doigt me dit que Buffalo is getting sick of receiving emails from us. At least from me... cz I got same letter stating my file is forwarded to Seattle. So, I wont be able to send my friend collect my visa ... too bad so sad!

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
I don't know for you guys but mon petit doigt me dit que Buffalo is getting sick of receiving emails from us. At least from me... cz I got same letter stating my file is forwarded to Seattle. So, I wont be able to send my friend collect my visa ... too bad so sad!
Congrats ae03yy! Praise God, things seem to be moving! Though it is sad that your friend won't be able to collect your visa,hopefully things will move faster in Seattle for you than they did at Buffalo. Hang in there friend! The light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter with everyday that passes :)

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
It is good news AEO! I am so happy for you :) Things are moving forward, that is all we want :)

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Folks
reading the stat of those you got their files transfer on september 2010, 90% of them received visa on June 2011 :eek:. Some of them who's files were transfered to New-york on september 2010 are still waiting for Visa. I really don't know if tranfer a file from buffalo is a good idea or not.
I hope that my file will not be transfered from buffalo. I would rather have buffalo finish the treatment of my file. :p
But since we don't have to choose, wait and see folks..

PS: my fiance who had started the federal process for FSW on March received you Visa Last monday ( she sent her application to Ottawa seydney. each of us apply seperatly ) :-*
I hope that buffalo will speed up with my file
Go buffalo

Stay Bless

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fairooz said:
Congrats ae03yy! Praise God, things seem to be moving! Though it is sad that your friend won't be able to collect your visa,hopefully things will move faster in Seattle for you than they did at Buffalo. Hang in there friend! The light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter with everyday that passes :)
any idea about Seattle speed to send PPR? My goal was when I applied and is still to get permanent status on the 23rd as a souvenir of my first arrival with temporary status... but là là, j'sais pus if i can still dream like that.
fairooz said:
hopefully things will move faster in Seattle for you than they did at Buffalo
Who knows?!

match

Nov 3, 2010
cesagbiggeo said:
Folks
reading the stat of those you got their files transfer on september 2010, 90% of them received visa on June 2011 :eek:. Some of them who's files were transfered to New-york on september 2010 are still waiting for Visa. I really don't know if tranfer a file from buffalo is a good idea or not.
I hope that my file will not be transfered from buffalo. I would rather have buffalo finish the treatment of my file. :p
But since we don't have to choose, wait and see folks..
sorry. just curious as to where you get your numbers from....could you please let us know.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
tthanks a lot friends... I emailed my friend and luckily she knows s.o in Seattle. Now, i need to know:
1) What is Seattle asking for in their PPR aside from ppt? Also, 2) can we walk-in and when to do so? Is there a link to get that info or do they mention it in the mail? i tried searching online but can't get it. So, if anyone got an answer plz post!!

match

Nov 3, 2010
aeo33y. this might make you happy. the guy who posted last got his ppr 1 month after transfer to seattle from buffalo: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/permanent-resident-application-transferred-to-seattle-t20788.0.html

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
thanks match, that's a news I like.

hadal

Dec 13, 2010
Hey ae03yy!!!

congradulation!!! I have had several friends who applied in QSW category from Montreal and their file was transfered to seattle recently. I can say all of them (100%) got their PPR within 2-3 weeks. However, if you send your PP with post it might take another 4 weeks before you get it in hand. So, my suggestion is to ask some body to walk-in on your behalf. I called them (my friends) yesterday to see what is the walk-in schedule of consulate, but they had no idea! They all sent their PP by post.

You remember they told me that my application is in queue for review? no changes yet :( I hope I can get some news soon. Do you think it is a good idea to ask them again about the status of my application at this point or should I just wait?

Just let us know if you get some news :)

Chears,
Hadal

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Good to know hadal: i'm glad to know i'm not the only pers. transferred to seattle. Now knowing they might finish my case in few weeks I'll get everything ready then. I think I must provide the letter/ePPR, passport, height, eye color, weight... IS THAT IT? Should I have a picture too? I don't know what they require so can you ask your friend, plzzz and what's the specification.

I could find on trackitt that in the e-PPR CEC applicants received instructions about the mailing or pick-up.
They say: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR PASSPORTS:

OPTION A: Bring your passports in person
Passports can be brought to our office: 1501 4th Avenue, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98101 Passports may be brought in on Thursdays between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 am. Bring this message when you come in and take a number for General Enquiries. You will be called to a window to submit your passports. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SAME DAY SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. Your passports and visas will be ready to be picked up between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm the FOLLOWING Thursday. If you do not come to the Consulate to pick up your passports, they will be mailed back to you by regular mail unless you arrange to have them returned to you using one of the premium services described below. You must bring your passports in person. A representative may not submit passports on your behalf.
For security reasons, the Canadian Consulate General does not allow the entry of recording or transmitting devices into the immigration waiting room or interview areas. This includes all types of cameras, recorders, and cellular telephones.
OPTION B: Submit your passports by mail or courier
The security of your passports is important to us. We strongly encourage you to use United States Postal Service Express or Priority Mail (if in the USA) or Federal Express Courier Service (if in Canada). This allows you to track the delivery and return of your documents. Our office is not liable for passports that are lost or stolen in the mail. Send your original passports with a printout of this message.

Retrieved from : www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/645199373/passport-request-in-2011/page/7

Could I ask my best-friend's friend in Seattle to try going on my behalf and explain my US visa is in my lost PPT? I can't get a visa now because I don't have WP, just implied status. I want to land on Aug 23 as a souvenir from my first arrival to Canada. So, everyone can you plz advice me here: if it was you would you try that?