Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Correspondence received from Buffalo
The creation of permanent resident applications in our database along with the mailing of the acknowledgement of receipt letter is taking a minimum of 30 weeks.

So, count 30 weeks from the date your application is received by Buffalo. They might not acctivate the database for you to see on ecas before that. To do med'l test by anticipation in Mtl i think wcikkk and others did it there, but I live in Hull/Ottawa so can''t help really. You can also pick a few from around your place from CIC website and call to ask if they do it. Make sure to compare pricing a bit and ask if they have the form avail.

admontreal said:
Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing well with this "waiting drama"... :D

Buffalo received my application on February 16th (19 weeks ago) and I haven't got any AOR/Medicals yet. I can't even see my ecas for the moment. I thought it was possible after an average of 18 weeks. Especially that they encashed my postal draft on April 21st.

I would like to know what's the best and fastest clinic to have the medical tests in Montréal.

As well, I'd like to know when they started the background checks for each of you guys, if you have the informations, and how long it took.

Thank you and God Bless ;)

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
@admontreal ,

hello fella ! Hope you are doing okay with the "waiting drama" too ...

Concerning the medical test. There are two places I know of in Montreal:
1. http://www.cmipq.com/
2. http://www.medisys.ca/healthy-workplace/immigration-medical-exams-canada.htm

The second place seems to have better service but also charges more. The prices are c$190 for CMIPQ (I am sure) and c$250 for Medisys (I guess).

About the AOR , you will need to wait. I know 30-weeks time is a pain in the neck, but you are not alone in this. And hopefully , you will get news sooner than that.

Have a nice evening.

nkusi.

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Got CAIPS 2day: they're saying Bring Forward Date is 27-08-2011. In my notes they also state M03 for Medical Code and so it gives me a bad bad feeling................. Hope the letter won't be another denial guys, really hope when they decide to send me smthg it's good news for us all.
Found this on trackitt regarding your medical code ae03yy, hope it brings you some peace of mind. Hang in there! Hopefully the successfull end to your long struggle in sight!
http://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/535558319/caips-need-assistance-decoding-urgent-seniors-pl

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
For anyone (like me) wondering what a "bring forward date" means, check this :

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=45005

Peace,

nkusi.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Thks fairooz you made my day! actually night...hihihi
I was so overwhelmed upon receiving that mail. I completely confused myself with MEDDEC03 which means failed, but as you said I should be fine! So far I still have MEDDEC 0 Thanks for the link fairooz and nkusi, it's appreciated.
fiouuuuuuuuuu..

Does anyone knows if we have to report to Buff if we change job title, like you being promoted to higher position? Can't find the answer in the guide or OP!

fairooz said:
Found this on trackitt regarding your medical code ae03yy, hope it brings you some peace of mind. Hang in there! Hopefully the successfull end to your long struggle in sight!
trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/535558319/caips-need-assistance-decoding-urgent-seniors-pl

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello ,

I received my medical and AOR forms today, but they did not ask about my PPR fees. Should I send it along with medicals or wait more ?

Here is my updated chart

(11) Eng_Mtl: Sent/Rec'd: 9/11/2010 - IA 01/04/2011 - AOR rec'd 29/06/2011

Jun 28, 2011
Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

Hey Everybody!!

I am new on Canada immigration Forum. I want to share with you my experience regarding the application to Buffalo office and i want to benefit of the others' experiences as well.
I have applied on June 2010 employing a representative who is taking charge of my file. I received the file number after a month of my application. on May 27th 2011, I received a message from my representative informing me that i m on the waiting list for the interview that will take place in Buffalo office with the immigration agent. I have been waiting for a month now. do you have any idea about how long i m gonna wait for the interview? thank you and good luck to all of you :) :)

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
@ Eng_Mtl ,
Congratulations on your AOR .
The RPRF can be paid at anytime while your case is in "IN PROCESS" state.
I urge you to pay it as soon as you can. Like that you will get rid of everything once and for all , then just wait for Buffalo to do their thing.

@hope_2011_hope ,

if it is okay with you , could you share your timelime ?

Have a nice evening.

nkusi

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Congrats dear for AOR... your patience and perseverance has paid off! or at least your many emails/faxes/mails
Do your medical tests and keep us posted w/ those dates too, plz and about rfpr you can pay it at anytime or when they'll ask you.

Also welcome on board hope_. Can you fill in your timeline according to the model?
Appl'n mailed on Aug 27, 2010
Appl'n received on Aug 27, 2010
AOR received on Aug 27, 2010
Ecas date is Aug 27, 2010 (E-cas shows file processing began)
Med'l received on Aug 27, 2010
Med'l done on Aug 27, 2010

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
ae03yy said:
... Does anyone knows if we have to report to Buff if we change job title, like you being promoted to higher position? Can't find the answer in the guide or OP!
Any idea, folks.

Jun 28, 2011
Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

Sure i ll share my timelime with pleasure.
Appl'n mailed on June 1st, 2010
Appl'n received on July , 2010
Quebec Selection certificate received on May 27, 2011
and I am now in the waiting list to pass the interview in Buffalo.

I think that all applicants will pass the interview in French!

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
@hope_2011_hope ,

hope_2011_hope said:

have you filed the federal application yet ?

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, I think so! as I have written earlier on, a lawyer who is taking charge of my application. The last message that i received from my representative is that i m in the waiting list to pass the interview in Buffalo office.

Is there anyone who could tell me who long does it normally take to pass the interview? A month has gone so far!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Did you apply for CSQ and Federal at once? Or else can you explain why CSQ was received after Federal application was mailed out. Sorry for the many questions, I want to make sure to understand your federal process!!

Regarding interviews not everyone does that: actually few ppl get called in! Only those that did not undergo such useless thing in my sense while getting CSQ might be selected for interview with Buffalo. Also, keep in mind that if you're a Francophone they won't bother calling you in.

I would have loved to go to Buffalo for French interview, the last one I had years ago there I was correcting the immig agent on her French so, maybe now i would teach them smthg. :D
This will be my way of kicking their ass as an fun momentum to tell and retell.

Alas, they won't call me in since they know me being FSL & ESL, translator and bilingual.

hope_2011_hope said:

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
hope_2011_hope said:
...Is there anyone who could tell me who long does it normally take to pass the interview? A month has gone so far!
Sorry as I said it's truly uncommon they call us in Buffalo unless they got good reasons to do so...like u live and work in BC and aren't Francophone and yet wanna go to Quebec... like you're not working and don't have income at all... like also u've been illegal once or your health condition is puzzling the agent. Whatever the scenario, it is a case by case and thus I can't provide you any timeframe. But, with your File# you could request CAIPS Notes to discover what they did and what's pending (along with timeline for next move from VO). You need to be in Canada though, unless I'm mistaken and it takes roughly 30days to have it released and then mailed out.