+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
Nope, not yet. Actually Saturday was my 30th day. so i should get it by Wednesday. I'll give them till Thurs otherwise i'll call them by Friday (God knows im good at cookin ppl) :D

what about u? anything yet!?
I got my CAIPS about 50 days after I applied. I think you need to wait for longer.
My case is under background check now. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ What bad luck!

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
I also order my Caipsnotes since February 21,2011 and still now, nothing.
Good luck everyone!

HopeVisa

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
got a question: Is backround check for inland too and how long it takes for Canada?

admontreal

Feb 15, 2011
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About 2 to 5 months for Canada. If you lived in Canada for more than 6 months it's a requirement. And it's done by RCMP and CSIS.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
oh my!!! hope to get a miracle. Also, weird thing happened today cz i got a second email with same content about med'l being received. Should I answer to say thanks for this inof? I didn't last time...3weeks back

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
@ fallsage

got CAIPS Notes today :)
I have different Client ID with QSW, is that normal? I'll call Ottawa tomorrrow to inquire and make sure that's ok. Do you have same issue on yours?
Also, under Education there's "5" which means High school diploma completed, what does yours say?
RCMP Check was done within a week time.

match

Nov 3, 2010
ae03yy,

if you don't mind, could you please let me know what your bring forth date is? I'm curious because both our applications were received and initiated on the same date.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
match said:
ae03yy,

if you don't mind, could you please let me know what your bring forth date is? I'm curious because both our applications were received and initiated on the same date.
The BF'd is 27-Aug, ironically 4days after my 15th anniversary within Canada. however, I noticed my Med'l results aren't included in Caips, which makes me think/believe these notes aren't recent at all. It must be dated as of the day I requested them. Mon p'tit doigt me dit qu'environ 2 mois après avoir reçu les rapports médicaux, ils devraient demander nos passeports, si le Backround est terminé. It's at lest the max I give them... sorry for writing in French, pals.
So, I decided that my BF'd is May 16. On May 18, I'll send an email askin for update if nothin is received before hand and I might request another CAIPS meanwhile.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got AOR+medical request.

It's been long long 34 weeks.

Strangely, they changed my file number starting with E instead of B.

But eCAS still works for B number.

Hope to have good news pretty soon

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Congratulations Wickkk ,

Try to take the exams right away . and remember , if you go to CMIPQ you will pay less (195) but you will have 2 weeks before your results be sent to Ottawa . There is another clinic that is faster (I will try to look for its name ) , but more expensive (250 , I think).

Best.

Nkusi.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkusi said:
Congratulations Wickkk ,

Try to take the exams right away . and remember , if you go to CMIPQ you will pay less (195) but you will have 2 weeks before your results be sent to Ottawa . There is another clinic that is faster (I will try to look for its name ) , but more expensive (250 , I think).

Best.

Nkusi.
Thanks, nkusi

I already took med exam three weeks ago at CMIPQ.
I guess it's time to call Ottawa to find out whether they've sent result to Buffalo

match

Nov 3, 2010
congrats wcikkk!!! so happy for you.

aeo3yy, wow Aug 27 is far away. who knows with these people. i assume things might be slower during summer months with vacations and all.

i have a question for anyone knows, what happens to the medicals once you do it? I understand that the clinic sends it to ottawa, but what happens after? how and when does it reach buffalo? how long does that take? and how do you know if its reached buffalo or not?