27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012
ahmadauh said:
Thanks. It is good that you got some information. For me, they just gave a general answer.

So how can you access your file? what is the reference number? and what does the status show?
I use my client ID on my work permit. It says application received on Dec 13, 2011....I sent it in on Nov 30.

Nothing else since then....i thought they expedited the process, mostly it takes around 4 -5 months to receive the initial reply now. I don't know what's going on there...i hope we will get it soon!!

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
lilbabu said:
I use my client ID on my work permit. It says application received on Dec 13, 2011....I sent it in on Nov 30.

Nothing else since then....i thought they expedited the process, mostly it takes around 4 -5 months to receive the initial reply now. I don't know what's going on there...i hope we will get it soon!!
Are you referring to the UCI field? I left it blank, although I do have a study permit. That is what a friend of mine told me to do.

lilbabu

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012
ahmadauh said:
Are you referring to the UCI field? I left it blank, although I do have a study permit. That is what a friend of mine told me to do.
I am not sure about Quebec, but i think on your permit, you should have a client or whatever identity number, go to Ecas website, select the right type on the dropdown, type in your number and personal information, see if you can retrieve anything...

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
lilbabu said:
I am not sure about Quebec, but i think on your permit, you should have a client or whatever identity number, go to Ecas website, select the right type on the dropdown, type in your number and personal information, see if you can retrieve anything...
Thank you. Nothing comes out :(

lilbabu

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012
ahmadauh said:
Thank you. Nothing comes out :(
i think a lot of november applicants have the same issues too. Let's keep our fingers crossed, we will hear something soon!!

Jun 28, 2011
Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

Hello guys!

I wanna share my experience with Buffalo consulate. I live in Florida and i did send my application to the lovely consulate on 13th December 2011.I applied for permanent resident after I got the selection certificate of Quebec on 14th September 2011. And since then, I received no reply, no file number, no email...

What do you think guys? Is this quite normal?

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
hope_2011_hope said:
Hello guys!

I wanna share my experience with Buffalo consulate. I live in Florida and i did send my application to the lovely consulate on 13th December 2011.I applied for permanent resident after I got the selection certificate of Quebec on 14th September 2011. And since then, I received no reply, no file number, no email...

You give me some hope. As you can see, I applied two weeks ahead of you and still no thing received yet. Did u check if they have cashed your draft?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
hope_2011_hope said:
Hello guys!

i THOUGHT THE FEDERAL APPLICATION IS FIRST SENT TO NOVA SCOTIA (QSW) AND THEY WILL FURTHER TRANSFER YOUR FILES TO BUFFALO...DID YOU SENT YOUR TO BUFALLO DIRECTLY?

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
xse2573 said:
i THOUGHT THE FEDERAL APPLICATION IS FIRST SENT TO NOVA SCOTIA (QSW) AND THEY WILL FURTHER TRANSFER YOUR FILES TO BUFFALO...DID YOU SENT YOUR TO BUFALLO DIRECTLY?
I think starting from December 2011, that is the case; you have to send to Nova Scotia Center. I sent it to Buffalo since I applied in November before these changes. But can you track it in the way lilbabu explained?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
ahmadauh said:
I think starting from December 2011, that is the case; you have to send to Nova Scotia Center. I sent it to Buffalo since I applied in November before these changes. But can you track it in the way lilbabu explained?
REALLY?...Do you think it will be faster compared to sending directly to Buffalo?...And moreso, l dont think is trackable until you get your first AOR

lamine38

Apr 26, 2012
hi everybody, first of all sorry about my english, i am french. i would like to share my timeline. I sent my application to buffalo on december 12, 2011. they received it on december 14, 2011. They took money on december 23, 2011. i received my AOR and MR on April 12, 2012 from Ottawa pilot. i done my medicals on april 12, 2012. Now i am waiting.

Take care

Jun 28, 2011
Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

ahmadauh said:
You give me some hope. As you can see, I applied two weeks ahead of you and still no thing received yet. Did u check if they have cashed your draft?
Hey!
Yeah, it s ositive to find someone with the same case as yours. My check has been cashed. I sent an email to the consulate nd they told me that my application has been accepted and they are in the process of creating my file. The creation of the file takes up to 30 weeks. But I do believe that each file is different. I read a post by one of the members who applied at the sme time as we did but he has done the medical test and he s apparantly waiting for the passport request.
For me, I think tht there s nothing wrong in applying to Buffalo consulate since some members think that it s wrong!
Could you please let me know about your file if any thing new happaned?

Jun 28, 2011
lamine38 said:
hi everybody, first of all sorry about my english, i am french. i would like to share my timeline. I sent my application to buffalo on december 12, 2011. they received it on december 14, 2011. They took money on december 23, 2011. i received my AOR and MR on April 12, 2012 from Ottawa pilot. i done my medicals on april 12, 2012. Now i am waiting.

Take care
Hey Buddy!

I do believe that your case is different! you said that you got you AOR from Ottawa pilot. which means that your file has nothing to do with Buffalo consulate, right? Could you tell me how much money you paid for the medical test exam? Thank you!

lamine38

Apr 26, 2012
Hi hope-2011_hope, i got a regular CSQ. i am not a priority. the ottawa pilot said that my files is in Bufallo. my medicals exam cost me 200 dollars. i passed it in clinic la santé plus in cote des neiges in montreal ( I call some doctors and it appear it's one of the less expensive in montreal and you don't need and appointment, you come and you pass the medicals exam)

lilbabu

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012
hope_2011_hope said:
Hey!
Yeah, it s ositive to find someone with the same case as yours. My check has been cashed. I sent an email to the consulate nd they told me that my application has been accepted and they are in the process of creating my file. The creation of the file takes up to 30 weeks. But I do believe that each file is different. I read a post by one of the members who applied at the sme time as we did but he has done the medical test and he s apparantly waiting for the passport request.
For me, I think tht there s nothing wrong in applying to Buffalo consulate since some members think that it s wrong!
Could you please let me know about your file if any thing new happaned?
I am not sure if they are working today or not. But I think we will hear something soon, maybe give it another month? If somebody has already heard something then that means ours are on the way.