Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
Wcikkk, please keep on believing and don't resign yet. Also, why don't u apply for visitor visa. It should buy u some time, u know. But we don't want u going back now so u fight to stay free and happy. Plz my friend, try!
Thanks for encouragement, my friend.
I'm going back to my country just for vacation. :D
I will be coming back in 3-4 months hoping to get PPR before I leave.
Who knows.. maybe I will finally get PPR this week. haha

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Thanks Ae03yy

Greatly Appreciate your help... I was asking because I wanted to go to the border on a saturday or sunday... Therefore, if I go to the border I can land anyday of the week :)

Thanks again

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
to biochemgal:

Just wanted to update you... I got my AOR/medical request from ottpilot by email on Nov. 2 and am doing the medicals next week hopefully...
They informed me that my file is in qeue waiting to be assessed by an officer...
but for now am gonna go do my medicals:)

will the medicals be done in 1 day ???

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
@sam_ canada,

That is awesome news! congrats! its only a few more months more before you get PP request.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
friends, I just realized today that my Address disappeared from ECas first time :eek: , on Saturday it was there but how come on Sunday? Does it mean anything??

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
Today I could access my Ecas for the first time through my CI no. but i could not get access with my file no.!!!! is this normal??? ( ecas shows application received)

help101

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2011
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2013
AOR Received.
October 27, 2011
File Transfer...
July 7, 2012
Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
sher_singh said:
friends, I just realized today that my Address disappeared from ECas first time :eek: , on Saturday it was there but how come on Sunday? Does it mean anything??
To sher_singh:
My address disappeared as well... (First time for me too). It looks like something is about to happen soon. Let us wait and see.
Cheers.

movecanada

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
help101 said:
To sher_singh:
My address disappeared as well... (First time for me too). It looks like something is about to happen soon. Let us wait and see.
Cheers.
This is really interesting... is it a good sign to have address disappeared..? :) let's hope for the best !!

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is gone either on eCAS. I think it's just one of their irregular server maintenances. But who knows..

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Everyone,

Just want to share something very annoying with you guys, I sent my passport for visitor visa stamping on 4th October and they delayed it throughout this month and I sent an angry email saying that why is it taking so long for my visa stamping as timeline is only 1 month after receival of passport. So I told them I want to travel as soon as possible and needed my passport with or without visa.

These SOBs today send my passport WITHOUT visa and also charged 75 $. I am really shocked any advise ?

movecanada

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Eng_Mtl said:
Hello Everyone,

Just want to share something very annoying with you guys, I sent my passport for visitor visa stamping on 4th October and they delayed it throughout this month and I sent an angry email saying that why is it taking so long for my visa stamping as timeline is only 1 month after receival of passport. So I told them I want to travel as soon as possible and needed my passport with or without visa.

These SOBs today send my passport WITHOUT visa and also charged 75 $. I am really shocked any advise ?
This is soo weird..but why were you applying for Visitor visa.. ?

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
movecanada said:
Gaurav...quick question, are you planning to travel to Buffalo for the visa....? do you know if you can get it on the same day ?

What is the next step, does your online status change and address disappear from online ? what does that mean ? what are the timelines if that happens ?

Cheers!!
Dude,

I'm traveling on 16th-Nov to buffalo. VISA stamping in-person happens the same day. You can visit consulate on Tuesday or a Thursday.
Instructions are sent in the e-mail. As far as e-cas status is concerned, my address disappeared since last Thursday but my status still says "We started processing your application on 28-Feb-2011"

Cheers !

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
movecanada said:
This is soo weird..but why were you applying for Visitor visa.. ?
My study permit is expiring and i have to apply to get my visitor visa. Should i complaint about this to some department ?

Thanks

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Ae03yy, your boss is so friendly. lol~~~
I asked my friend why diploma is more difficulty to apply for. Then she asked her friend who is applying now.
That girl said cuz you gotta send your transcript from your country. She sent one, someone at Mcgill singed it according to the record of UPS. But now Mcgill says they don't have her transcript and refused to check who signed it....
In conclusion, I think she means that there are more details (potentially more trouble) you have to pay attention to if you apply for diploma.
The deadline of summer session will be Feb 1st, 2012.
Good luck~~~hug hug

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Eng_Mtl said:
My study permit is expiring and i have to apply to get my visitor visa. Should i complaint about this to some department ?

Thanks
That's so strange. Send an email to buffalo. And call CIC, see what advice their agent can give you.
And did you get your new study permit? The date of your visa is relevant to the date of your study permit.