July 7, 2012
Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
@souss:
It will literally take another 6 to 7 months before we get the PR request. Sorry i don't mean to discourage you at all, but this is what I learned from looking at others' timeline.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sous,
Your next step is to send your medical and wait for PPR which may time, per others time line, about 6 months or less.
I have a question for you. How did you have the E-case access before getting the AOR?
Thank you,

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
that's great news from 2011 applicants...

wcikkk, send Buffalo a message to request info. It will give you a definite idea of what wrong with them.

Clement, how r u? Did you ask for Caips and Foss notes? And, did u receive LA letter/email?

To those that want ensure correspondences from Buffalo and any consulates in USA gets to their inbox, add: @international.gc.ca as a safe address.
Also, for CIC correspondence like asking CAIPS or GCMS or FOSS notes, add @cic.gc.ca as a safe address to your Authorized sender (Expéditeurs autorisés).

That should allow to get email in your mailbox from these 2 domains

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)

souss

Oct 19, 2011
Thanks for your answers.. I guess expecting another 7 months and hoping for the PR request to come sooner is not that bad :D
As for the online access, I have no idea how it was possible .. I was frustrated and thought something was wrong, it only said that my application was received on feb 22. From what I have seen, there is no consistency with timing or procedure..

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
friends as I had received my AOR/Medicals from OttPilot-Immigration, Ottawa; where Buffalo told me my further correspondence will be with Ottawa RPC, Two days before now I received an e-mail from "Canadian Consulate General Buffalo-Immigration Section" requesting me for Fingerprint check. I am bit confused about the address to be provide to RCMP ??? as in the e-mail Buffalo has written IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM.

So which office address they are talking about here??? Did they mean Ottawa office or Buffalo??? :-\ and which Immigration file no. should I provide to fingerprinting agency to be written on forms?? the one starts with B or EP ??

Please guide me.. Thanks

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
sher_singh said:
friends as I had received my AOR/Medicals from OttPilot-Immigration, Ottawa; where Buffalo told me my further correspondence will be with Ottawa RPC, Two days before now I received an e-mail from "Canadian Consulate General Buffalo-Immigration Section" requesting me for Fingerprint check. I am bit confused about the address to be provide to RCMP ??? as in the e-mail Buffalo has written IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM.

So which office address they are talking about here??? Did they mean Ottawa office or Buffalo??? :-\ and which Immigration file no. should I provide to fingerprinting agency to be written on forms?? the one starts with B or EP ??

Please guide me.. Thanks
Hi, after you do your fingerprints, the agent would ask you whether you want the result to be delivered to you directly or other place. Then you need to tell him/her you would like to deliver the result to buffalo embassy directly. ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM

I only had one file no started with B. Which one can you login in Ecas and be shown on AOR?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
sher_singh said:
I am bit confused about the address to be provide to RCMP ??? as in the e-mail Buffalo has written IMPORTANT: ENSURE THAT YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS APPEARS ON YOUR FINGERPRINT FORM.

which Immigration file no. should I provide to fingerprinting agency to be written on forms?? the one starts with B or EP ??

Please guide me.. Thanks
i recommend you to email Buffalo back and CC Ottawa with both Questions. Since Buffalo is the one who sent you that email address the message to them but also mention at the bottom you're CCing Ottawa because as per previous instructions you believe they have your file.

I read elsewhere that s.o. got same request from Buffalo after the file got transferred to Ottawa. Just like you and that was not long ago! And so the person emailed to ask a few questions and they responded back sayiong they made a mistake and not to do the RCMP check

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fairooz said:
have you completed your landing ae03yy?
I booked an appmt with CIC in their local office on Wednesday. I'll do the landing process there on Nov. 9 and guess what they're 5mins walking distance from my place. :)
They say I don't need pictures but I'm a bit skeptical.. y'know!

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
thanks faalsage & ae0 ... I'll email back to buffalo and ask them about it and lets see what reply I receive back from them... :-X ... also I 'm only able to access my E-CAS by using both my ClientID and Application # starting with EP12345678 . I also tried using Paper file # which starts with B123456789 but system wont allow me to sign in with this no. So I assume the file no. will be the one starting with 'EP' :)

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
sher_singh said:
So I assume the file no. will be the one starting with 'EP' :)
me too. but i don't want you to take a risk through assumptions

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
ae03yy said:
me too. but i don't want you to take a risk through assumptions
thats true..thanks , I'll also ask from them in e-mail about these mysterious file numbers starting with B and EP, and why one is not working and other is working :'(

babaniang

Oct 29, 2011
hi evryone

im from senegal and im glad to join you :)

here are my infos:

20th october 2010: file sent to buffalo
5 jan 2011: file returned to my adress
18 jan 2011: file receved at buffalo
26 may 2011: AOR+ medical request
31 may 2011: medical done

my ecas: just 2 lines;
- we received your application the 18 jan 2011
- medical results received

aili_hz

Oct 19, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sher_singh said:
thats true..thanks , I'll also ask from them in e-mail about these mysterious file numbers starting with B and EP, and why one is not working and other is working :'(

I got an e-mail from "OTT Pilot" requesting me for Fingerprint check.reali dunt know about Case processing centre in bufflo&ottawa-pilot...really confusing