Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Since there's only 3 of us who's been transferred. Fallsage, Clément, and I is it possible it is because of implied status that we're on hold ever since? did any of you got CAIPS recently and know what's the BFd. I hate to say this but I don't get it!

Even if my file is hidden somewhere I still don't get it... Lord Help me

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
Since there's only 3 of us who's been transferred. Fallsage, Clément, and I is it possible it is because of implied status that we're on hold ever since? did any of you got CAIPS recently and know what's the BFd. I hate to say this but I don't get it!

Is Clément also under implied status? I have this feeling also.
I haven't applied new CAIPS since June. My husband said that we should give them more time to process our file. When did you apply for your last CAIPS?
Now I'm a little paranoid to do anything that maybe piss off those officer. I just want to get PPR. :'(

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hi sher,

Just a follow-up on ur previous question about the transfer of your file. So, yes your file transferred to CPP-Ottawa. To contact them you must use the email they provided(i believe s.o. else posted it prior too). So, if you have smthg to add to ur file you may want to scan in a pdf and email them. Make sure to always inquire for a confirmation upon receipt, whenever possible. Now, if you have to mail them something and cannot scan it by any means they state in ur letter that correspondence be sent to Buffalo, but I would personally 1) avoid mailing 2) contact them to ask for their preferred mailing address.
I think that just because they are starting up, doesnt mean they wont update their contact info, if u see my point.

Good luck, to everyone and keep smiling even when you're pissed off and become surrounded of impatience, like me 2day

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Que100 said:
Hello all, just to inform you guys that I completed my landing yesterday by land at st bernard de lacolle border. Drove to the US border and made a u turn to the Canadian border post after seeing the US immigration.

Wish everyone still expecting the best of luck.
I got the same news.
I went through the landing process yesterday , at Stansted-Vermont entry point. However , my landing was a bit more spectacular!! ;D ;D

I asked a ride from a friend of mine. It was the first time we reached that border , and there is really not much of a demarcation between .
By the time we wanted to make the U-turn, we were already on the US territory ... and that (making a U-turn before going through the checking...) is a very very very bad idea. As we were turning , about 5 or 6 border officeers approached the car , and we were redirected into the US. The car was confiscated for a while (and searched of course), our ID were taken , and we were told to wait.
Well , in the end , we explained that the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding , and luckly none among us had any police/criminal background. The US border officer just sent us back to Canada , where I completed my landing process.

By the way , the Canadian border officer was nice and very welcoming.
She asked me a very few things : Just my residential address , how much money I had (just for proving the self-sufficiency) , that was about it ... and a few jokes.

for anyone who engage is accompanied to the border, please make sure that any accompanying person has HIS PASSPORT before crossing the Canadian border, and everything will be alright.

Today , I got the SSN , and initiated the RAMQ (medical insurance)card process.

Stay blessed & keep hope alive , fellas ! :p :p

nkusi

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
Is Clément also under implied status? I have this feeling also.
I haven't applied new CAIPS since June. My husband said that we should give them more time to process our file. When did you apply for your last CAIPS?
Now I'm a little paranoid to do anything that maybe piss off those officer. I just want to get PPR. :'(
hey fallsage,

yes i feel the same like your man. but i'd honestly dream of kickin their @.$!% lol. I now may lose my ticket to France cz I have implied status, no health care anymore and no US visa even. i just started feeling a weight of CC debt and i don't like that at all. But like i said i decided not to request anything from anyone but be still!

Good luck to us and to wcikkk also

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
hi guys,

I was away, and happy to be back in the forum. I will celebrate 2 months of buffalo B'day, will go to Bank to check the status of my cashier's cheque.

Congrats Nkusi on your landing, it was pretty adventurous :)

AEO, how are you? I understand your situation, it will pass. keep the faith, keep smiling

Best wishes to everyone

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
ae03yy said:
Hi sher,

Just a follow-up on ur previous question about the transfer of your file. So, yes your file transferred to CPP-Ottawa. To contact them you must use the email they provided(i believe s.o. else posted it prior too). So, if you have smthg to add to ur file you may want to scan in a pdf and email them. Make sure to always inquire for a confirmation upon receipt, whenever possible. Now, if you have to mail them something and cannot scan it by any means they state in ur letter that correspondence be sent to Buffalo, but I would personally 1) avoid mailing 2) contact them to ask for their preferred mailing address.
I think that just because they are starting up, doesnt mean they wont update their contact info, if u see my point.

Good luck, to everyone and keep smiling even when you're pissed off and become surrounded of impatience, like me 2day
thanks ae03yy... now I am feeling bit relax after getting and completing medicals and waiting patiently to hear from Ottawa soon :) ... and yeah I'll follow up ur suggestion regarding e-mailing them about any kind of updates from my side....thanks!! I know waiting for sumthng long is painful but waiting patiently always brings sweet results :p and I have a feeling tht in very short period of time u r going to get ur PPR in ur Inbox :p .... keep spirits high!!!! 8)

Clément007

Jun 28, 2011
ae03yy said:

je stresse grave ces derniers temps,je songe vraiment a quitter le canada et retourner chez j en ai plus besoin de leur RP a la co..
si c est a cause de notre statut implicite que notre demande traine toujours je devrais attendre encore pour un bon ptit 3 mois vu que j ai soumis ma demande de visa touriste le 5 juillet alors qu ils sont entrain de traiter actuellement les demandes soumises le 26 avril( demande papier)
la poisse :mad: :mad:
nb:ae03yy sur d autres forum des dossiers transférés au bureau de seatlle,detroit au meme moment que toi et fallsage ont recu leur e-brune hier

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
oui, je sais Clément et c'est ce qui m'énerve, je crois. Tiens bon encore un peu car moi je pense souvent a annuler ma demande en ecrivant une plainte. Je sais plus que penser et donc j'y vais un jour a la fois... Courage a nous tous!

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
I'll send an email to LA tonight.
I renewed my WP 6 months ago. Their system was messed up and they "forgot" processing my file. It's not fault.
:mad:

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
I'll send an email to LA tonight.
I renewed my WP 6 months ago. Their system was messed up and they "forgot" processing my file. It's not fault.
:mad:
OH MY
explain hem in details : date u mailed WP app, date it was recd, what courrier u used and tracking no. if avail., what they say now and how many times u phoned ... also mention about implied status and what rigth it gives.
You may wanna close witth being frustrated but also knowing it will finally ends.

gg luck as for me, i might be in sporadically... im taking some time off in retreat.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
OH MY
explain hem in details : date u mailed WP app, date it was recd, what courrier u used and tracking no. if avail., what they say now and how many times u phoned ... also mention about implied status and what rigth it gives.
You may wanna close witth being frustrated but also knowing it will finally ends.

gg luck as for me, i might be in sporadically... im taking some time off in retreat.
Hug hug~~~
Fingers crossed for us. Let's keep out faith and hope to get over this terrible period soon.

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
@ aeo ,
Sis , Keep hope alive .
As you said , it will come to an end, one way or another . I have been there , it is painful I know .
All I can do is pray with U & all other fellas still waiting for the e-brune.

Remember, it is always the darkest before dawn. GBU, friends.
Keep :p :p

nkusi

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Hello Friends,

My address came up for 4-5 days after a month and now again it has disappeared. Not hoping anything grand as I will send them my updated PCC and Job details by this weekend.

Regards

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
I faxed an address change to buffalo 2 months ago and they updated it after 2 weeks and i saw the new address on E-cass. Last week my address disappeared. This week it came back but with the old address. What do i need to do?