+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

maujess

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone else not received BOTH Sponsor Approval and Medical Request?

Getting kind of worried, we uploaded the background doc and police check last week.
Me I sent my husband’s application February 28 and they received March 1 until now I haven’t received any feedback what number did you call?

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hi guys I have a question? Anybody here who submitted their application last week of February and have not received any email for AOR?
Give it about 8 weeks from the time of sending in your application. Unless my maths is wrong you're still within that time frame? As an FYI, our app was received on December 27/2017 and it wasn't until February 15/2018 that we received the AOR1 email.

Oh, and what's more, we're still waiting for an update - 74 days and counting.

If I can give some advice however, you'll drive yourself crazy if you try and use these forums to determine where along in the process you are. I see people in February/March moving along quicker than we are and we're December applicants. Every application is different.

Hope you get some movement soon.

Reactions: Cheryllove

maujess

Apr 29, 2018
Give it about 8 weeks from the time of sending in your application. Unless my maths is wrong you're still within that time frame? As an FYI, our app was received on December 27/2017 and it wasn't until February 15/2018 that we received the AOR1 email.

Oh, and what's more, we're still waiting for an update - 74 days and counting.

If I can give some advice however, you'll drive yourself crazy if you try and use these forums to determine where along in the process you are. I see people in February/March moving along quicker than we are and we're December applicants. Every application is different.

Hope you get some movement soon.
Thank you.. I guess it really depends from the officers who’s taking care of the applications..

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I received the email on April 27th that our file has been sent to the Indian VO (New Delhi). Email timing was on point...sent within a day of seeing "In process" on ECAS.

Now, the long wait begins (averages around ~6 months for this particular VO I believe).

Thank you.. I guess it really depends from the officers who’s taking care of the applications..
What Moah said. You really cannot compare your application against others - there are too many variables involved. Good luck; stay strong.

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
My update
App received Feb 13
AOR March 27
Schedule A request March 27
Medical request April 18
No medical submitted yet
April 25 SA
April 27 file transferred to VO in Turkey Ankara.
Any one with Ankara?

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
Did you ask them about the result of your medical? Im done with my medical last April 20 and they forwarded it last Friday, April 27 but got no update on ECAS/CIC.
I emailed IOM about the result but only replied that they have submitted the result.
No need, normally they will not give an update/result of your medical. If they already forwarded it, just try to check your account for an update. And also in an On-Line Services. In my case, it stated in on-line services that they received the result and in my account (GCKey) I passed.

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
So I’ll be receiving my pcc tomorrow. Today I signed in from my laptop to check update on my medical , I clicked on View submitted application and there it is showing in required documents “Police Certificates (multiple)”
I don’t understand why does it say multiple, I’ve been living in one country since birth, I go to my home country but just for a month or two. Never spent more than 6 months there
It is multiple for the reason that if in any case you leave in other country (minimum 6 months for the past 10 years) other than your country of origin. In your case just send them one pcc. :)

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
No need, normally they will not give an update/result of your medical. If they already forwarded it, just try to check your account for an update. And also in an On-Line Services. In my case, it stated in on-line services that they received the result and in my account (GCKey) I passed.

Hi! I checked my account (sign-in partner) yesterday and it shows that I passed the medical exam. Thank you! :)

Reactions: YberRavin

AusJembecomesCA

Apr 30, 2018
Aus
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SYD, AUS
App. Filed.......
29/01/2018
Doc's Request.
17/03/2018
AOR Received.
16/03/2018
Med's Request
19/03/2018
Med's Done....
06/04/2018
Passport Req..
06/06/2018
In the way of police certificates - I lived in Canada for 4 years, would I need to get one for Canada/RCMP? o_O - Status updated to medical passed on 11th of April, but nothing since (which is fine, I know its going to take time - ECAS site still says 'Application received')

CountryGurl_GMC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Morriston, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
In the way of police certificates - I lived in Canada for 4 years, would I need to get one for Canada/RCMP? o_O - Status updated to medical passed on 11th of April, but nothing since (which is fine, I know its going to take time - ECAS site still says 'Application received')
It says "You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you have spent 6 months or more."

So no you don't need to provide one for Canada.

Reactions: AusJembecomesCA

Sterlit

Apr 11, 2018
It is multiple for the reason that if in any case you leave in other country (minimum 6 months for the past 10 years) other than your country of origin. In your case just send them one pcc. :)
Hi question so if you lived in a country for more than 6 months u need a police record from that country too?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
If they want the RCMP check they will ask for it.