+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone else not received BOTH Sponsor Approval and Medical Request?

Getting kind of worried, we uploaded the background doc and police check last week.
Call the CIC and ask! I was asked for medical and Schedule A without SA, police check was sent with the application. I was worried then I called
the call center agent told me I was approved jut wait for the letter. I got it 26 April, my app received 13Feb!

ronjames

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
Call the CIC and ask! I was asked for medical and Schedule A without SA, police check was sent with the application. I was worried then I called
the call center agent told me I was approved jut wait for the letter. I got it 26 April, my app received 13Feb!
Thanks. I just called and they said that I just got approved today. So the letter should be there shortly.

The woman on the phone didn't know about the medical though.

bertuzzi

Apr 4, 2018

I just wanted to post our updated timeline. (based in China):

April 3, 2018 : AOR1 PA
April 4, 2018: Linked Application.
April 4, 2018 :
Application Received: Feb 14th
Application Received Email: Apr 3rd
Medical Requested: Apr 4th
Schedule A Request / Police Check Request: Apr 4th
Medical Passed: April 7th
Schedule A/ Police report Submitted: April 23th
Received Email saying Application has been forwarded to Hong Kong Office: April 27th.

Does anyone know whats the next steps and timeframe after the file has been transferred to local office?

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
In IOM Makati candy, I stayed there for 2 1/2 hours. As long as there is no other additional medical examination request, your good to go. :)
Did you ask them about the result of your medical? Im done with my medical last April 20 and they forwarded it last Friday, April 27 but got no update on ECAS/CIC.
I emailed IOM about the result but only replied that they have submitted the result.

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Well, I just got an update. My (PA) ECAS status now says "in process." Sponsor DM and approval still NOT in sight. No medical request yet. Weird. Any insight?
Yea I find this weird as well, my PAs ECAS has not changed from “application received” but we’ve had sponsor DM in ECAS and email, as well as medical already completed and passed.

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
So I’ll be receiving my pcc tomorrow. Today I signed in from my laptop to check update on my medical , I clicked on View submitted application and there it is showing in required documents “Police Certificates (multiple)”
I don’t understand why does it say multiple, I’ve been living in one country since birth, I go to my home country but just for a month or two. Never spent more than 6 months there

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
So I’ll be receiving my pcc tomorrow. Today I signed in from my laptop to check update on my medical , I clicked on View submitted application and there it is showing in required documents “Police Certificates (multiple)”
I don’t understand why does it say multiple, I’ve been living in one country since birth, I go to my home country but just for a month or two. Never spent more than 6 months there
I believe it says that for everyone.

Reactions: Layla Fahad

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017

I just wanted to post our updated timeline. (based in China):

April 3, 2018 : AOR1 PA
April 4, 2018: Linked Application.
April 4, 2018 :
Application Received: Feb 14th
Application Received Email: Apr 3rd
Medical Requested: Apr 4th
Schedule A Request / Police Check Request: Apr 4th
Medical Passed: April 7th
Schedule A/ Police report Submitted: April 23th
Received Email saying Application has been forwarded to Hong Kong Office: April 27th.

Does anyone know whats the next steps and timeframe after the file has been transferred to local office?
You will be receiving a confirmation email from hong kong that your file has finally been arrived to their office

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
Hi;

I have a simple question: FILE_TRANSFER or AOR2??

I got an email from Mississauga that our application has been forwarded to the VO. Is this email called FILE_TRANSFER or AOR2?
Or we should wait to get an email from VO that our application has been received & that we can call it AOR2?

Cheers,

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Hi;

I have a simple question: FILE_TRANSFER or AOR2??

I got an email from Mississauga that our application has been forwarded to the VO. Is this email called FILE_TRANSFER or AOR2?
Or we should wait to get an email from VO that our application has been received & that we can call it AOR2?

Cheers,
Yes you are correct, this is file transfer, next you willl receive AOR2 when your VO sends you a message to say they received it.

Reactions: NLSVM

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
Yea I find this weird as well, my PAs ECAS has not changed from “application received” but we’ve had sponsor DM in ECAS and email, as well as medical already completed and passed.
Just an update, we got DM and medical request the day after ECAS IP. A month later than most February applications but can’t do anything about that.

If you are applying from Australia, your app might be staying in Mississauga for streamlined processing. I heard apps that stay don’t get IP until it’s almost PPR time. Have you gotten any VO transfer mail yet? Edit: nevermind, I just saw that you are Mississauga on your profile :)

Reactions: Cheryllove

Cheryllove

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Port Alice, British Columbia
Category........
FAM
My paperwork is in Mississauga too. Just got and passed my physical and sent in Schedule A. Was told that I do not need Biometrics nor send passport in since I’m an American citizen..... So apps that are in Mississauga are there to be streamlined?? That sounds positive!! FBI background already turned in to them way back when we first applied (was returned 2 times for mistakes) and LOTS of proof we have been together and engaged for 2 years before we married. So hopefully they won’t need interview but if they do got lots more to show them!! Good luck !!

maujess

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys I have a question? Anybody here who submitted their application last week of February and have not received any email for AOR?