Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
I was able to call them from US using Text Now free App on my phone. Just have to choose a Canadian area code when they ask what area code you want...... didn’t get thru till 5 or 6 tried but definitely works!! Oh..... turn OFF location on your phone
Yea I figured something like this would work, I used to use Skype to call the CRA for free all the time.

YberRavin

Apr 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

Just want to add something, if you want to know or have an idea regarding the status of your application please check not only your GCkey account but also the On-Line Services. This is my experience just today, as I posted yesterday the last update we had is April 10 (received email that our application is transfer to VO Manila) nothing follows. My GCkey account is the same as before, no updates but as I check my application status in an On-Line Services there is an update stated that our application starts processing on April 23, 2018. Yes! What a relief! Hope this can help you guys.
Thanks!!

Reactions: Cheryllove

ronjames

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
I wonder if there are any other February applicants who still don't have decision made on their ECAS (for the sponsor) and medical requests? It's been almost a month since any update.
we haven't received sponsor approval nor medical request

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here is my update

App received Feb 13
AOR March 27
Schedule A request March 27
Medical request April 18
No medical submitted yet
I called call center they told me I was approved but no letter yet. I called again, she said she is going to send an email to request it for me.
On the side of GCKey it changed to In process yesterday April 25 and today April 26 I got the email for SA,
They said the will send me a letter to confirm the visa office and that same letter I will use it to apply a Certificate of Selection Quebec as I live in Quebec side.
Good luck to all of us

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
GCKey Medical Results changed to pass today.
ECAS for PA has changed to "In Process"
Background/Sched A still in processing. Don't know when this will change.

I guess the next step is to receive the email stating that our application has been transferred to the Visa Office in India.

At this point, can we breath a sigh of relief, or are there any further major steps in the chain? What are things that could go wrong now at this point or further complicate the situation?

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey everyone just a quick question,

We received SA, had medical done + passed, and received Schedule A + Police Check Request. We uploaded the documents and the status changed to “your documents have been uploaded”, but there has been no response since then (been about 2 week). Is anyone else at the same stage? What should we expect next?

Update: Checked the Ecas site and it says in process, is this an update? We haven’t been told which VO it’s being processed at.

Thanks in advance!
Yes almost like me, it says in process for the PA but we do not know the VO yet, they mentioned that they will send another letter to say where it has been transferred, I guess you should wait too

Reactions: Bethoz

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
Well, I just got an update. My (PA) ECAS status now says "in process." Sponsor DM and approval still NOT in sight. No medical request yet. Weird. Any insight?

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone!!!

New here, just want to share my Detailed Timeline regarding Spouse Sponsorship (I'm PA from Philippines, being sponsored by my wife)

February 12, 2018 = Application Mailed (by my wife)
February 13, 2018 = Application Received
March 24, 2018 = Received Email: (Request to Link my application and upload the Police Cert. and Schedule A in an online account)
March 25, 2018 = Linked and Uploaded
March 27, 2018 = Request Medical Exam
April 3, 2018 = Received SA (my wife)
April 4, 2018 = Undergo Medical Exam
April 10, 2018 = Medical Passed and received email (my wife), that our application has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

Two weeks past now since we received the last update, hoping that everything is okay.
God Bless Us All !!!

Hi! Did you go at IOM or St. Lukes for medical exam? Thanks!

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys,
my husband got his new passport as the old one was about to expire
can anyone tell me how to submit it online? A faster way maybe

ronjames

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
Anyone else not received BOTH Sponsor Approval and Medical Request?

Getting kind of worried, we uploaded the background doc and police check last week.