+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
We also are waiting for news. We both live in the USA and applied Outland. Application signed for Feb. 16. The number that people call can only be used in Canada. I tried it from the USA and it wouldn't go through. Fortunately I live close enough to the Canadian border so am going to visit friends on the weekend and will try to call on Monday. If I can get through I will post my results. Good luck to you.
You can also call 1 (613) 944-4000 then choose options 1-1 and you'll get through to the same menu as the 1888 number gets you when calling from Canada.

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
PA just finished Medical exam today. We don't have to do anything such as upload something online, do we?

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
PA just finished Medical exam today. We don't have to do anything such as upload something online, do we?
No you don't the doctor will sent electronically.

SillyStix

Apr 18, 2018
Hey all,

So our application was received Feb 12th, haven't heard anything else. Hopefully they are just taking their time :eek:

Happy to see some folks are moving swiftly tho :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Elizabeth’s

Dec 23, 2017
Hello I am Mexican I need to know if someone knows where in mexico I can take my birth certicate to translation autorized translator from cic i can’t find this information in the website thanks

lekeazemleke

Dec 9, 2016
Hey all,

So our application was received Feb 12th, haven't heard anything else. Hopefully they are just taking their time :eek:

Cheers

Call CIC to find out about the status. They are already treating applications from March 8 and above.
Good luck!

MaryRosalind

Mar 5, 2018
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
01/06/2022
AOR Received.
02/06/2022
Hey all,

Cheers
Is your sponsor living outside of Canada? A couple of us are sponsors living outside of Canada and we are still waiting and our applications were received in mid Feb.

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
Is your sponsor living outside of Canada? A couple of us are sponsors living outside of Canada and we are still waiting and our applications were received in mid Feb.
My husband is the sponsor and when we sent the application his address was still outside Canada. We got our AOR and Sched A request but nothing else, sponsor approval is taking way too long...

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
No you don't the doctor will sent electronically.
Thanks Gaziz.

Hey all,

Cheers
I can understand how difficult this must be for you. Hang in there. It seems that CIC has dealt with all of the easy applications. I am guessing yours is not quite simple (are you a sponsor living outside Canada for instance? adopted child? etc.).
---------

Question to everyone:
Does CIC wait the whole 1 month before looking at the application again or do they look as soon as we upload required docs like PCC and Sched A?

tzae

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys,
My partner lives outside Canada and we got AOR March 27th (app recieved Feb 8th)
She got her sponsorship approved April 4th.
I uploaded my Shedule A just two days ago. Yesterday they sent a msg that there was a time period missing and asked for update. So i guess they dont wait the full month to process the files.

SillyStix

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks Gaziz.

I can understand how difficult this must be for you. Hang in there. It seems that CIC has dealt with all of the easy applications. I am guessing yours is not quite simple (are you a sponsor living outside Canada for instance? adopted child? etc.).
---------

Question to everyone:
Does CIC wait the whole 1 month before looking at the application again or do they look as soon as we upload required docs like PCC and Sched A?
I (the applicant) am form the USA. Wife who is sponsor is living in Canada. Our case is very simple. Just husband and wife trying to live together. Outbound application.

My wife tried to call today but was not connected to anyone. We will try again tomorrow and the next day. I'm definitely worried that there is a problem but Ill put it to the back of my mind till we hear some news.

Could someone drop me the number I should call. Is it just the one hotline? My wife said when she called it was so busy they didnt even let her sit on hold. Is that common?

Thanks!

Last edited:

dr ashish lamba

Apr 11, 2018
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
hey guys, now my ecas show " We have started processing your application on 18 April 2018".
this is AOR2 ?

jag909

Apr 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
25-03-2018
hey guys, now my ecas show " We have started processing your application on 18 April 2018".
this is AOR2 ?
Thats good. We are still waiting for Aor2 or the status change in ECAS . It still says Application Received.
Fingers crossed.