+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Its so annoying,

I filled all the forms like a couple weeks ago and was almost ready to send it for my husband's signature.
Today I checked the forms to make sure I have the most recent ones, and I found 4 forms has been updated and its so annoying, I have to do that forms all over again, :(

roy20

Jan 23, 2016
Hello all, Hope everything is going well with you all.
My file was delivered on February 9th however no response from them yet.
@Mithra31 I also just checked that the forms have been updated and I am little concerned if it would be an issue as I submitted the file recently. Would you know when the forms were updated? It does not say the date modified.
Thanks
All the best

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
@Mithra31 I also just checked that the forms have been updated and I am little concerned if it would be an issue as I submitted the file recently. Would you know when the forms were updated? It does not say the date modified.
Thanks
All the best
It does say the dates on the website
The forms which has been updated:

Document checklist was Oct 2017 now its Feb 2018
Additional family information changed Sept 2013 to Feb 2018

Now the good part is that in the checklist it clearly mentions, that you don’t need to translate any of your communications, social media, emails, msgs if we need it. We will ask later.

Nuelssem

Jan 30, 2018
Kampala, Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Thanks
All the best
My application was delivered on the same date as yours (09-feb-18). However we are still waiting for a response. On the website, it's indicated that they will still receive application basing on the old checklist and forms until 15th march. We pray we get our AOR by that time.
Otherwise we pray for God's guidance and protection in the entire process.

Merrygoddard

Feb 8, 2018
Hi,good day!

My husband (Canadian citizen) and I (Philippine citizen) are applying for spouse sponsorship through online and we are having a trouble signing the forms. We cannot place our e-signatures on our forms and there's an instruction that we don't need to print then sign the forms if we're applying through online. Is there any way on how we can sign/put or create a digital signature?

Thank you!
Only sign with real signatures. They don’t accept electronic ones. Your application will get returned

CountryGurl_GMC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Morriston, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
My application was delivered on the same date as yours (09-feb-18). However we are still waiting for a response. On the website, it's indicated that they will still receive application basing on the old checklist and forms until 15th march. We pray we get our AOR by that time.
Otherwise we pray for God's guidance and protection in the entire process.
Its the date the application was received at CIC not the date you get AOR1. You'll be fine using the old checklist. My application was delivered Feb 6. I expect to get AOR1 in a few weeks.

Reactions: roy20
M

marilamb

Its so annoying,

I filled all the forms like a couple weeks ago and was almost ready to send it for my husband's signature.
Today I checked the forms to make sure I have the most recent ones, and I found 4 forms has been updated and its so annoying, I have to do that forms all over again, :(
This happened to us. Now we are more than likely not submitting till March 1st. :(

Reactions: Mithra31

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi everyone:
I am PR card holder of Canada, During the spousal application process can I go out to see and visit my husband, or I am not allowed?

anyone has already experienced, please do share it here with me.

orad

Feb 17, 2018
I'm applying from the UAE for my wife. I'm a Canadian citizen and so is our daughter. My application was received in Mississauga on Feb 6th. Good luck to all of us!

Reactions: Nuelssem