+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
All the best! you can also join this group, if you want to

WhatsApp group for February 2024 Citizenship Application Tracker: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Hello everyone.

I applied for Citizenship earlier today. Now the waiting game officially begins.

App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1164
App Sent: Feb 6, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 6, 2024

khone

Mar 15, 2014
Hello everyone, please help me trying to working on my on paper application but somethings would like to know for sure.
with this Question 11 on the form. I worked industry and different locations all year round, question is should I put employers address same as show on T4 or address where I physically worked there different, example I worked for a company in Alberta but on T4 show employer in Ontario something like this.
And how about unemployment for a week or 2 weeks still need to put on that bc it's only yyyy/mm not day? pleaseI really appreciate..

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone, please help me trying to working on my on paper application but somethings would like to know for sure.
with this Question 11 on the form. I worked industry and different locations all year round, question is should I put employers address same as show on T4 or address where I physically worked there different, example I worked for a company in Alberta but on T4 show employer in Ontario something like this.
And how about unemployment for a week or 2 weeks still need to put on that bc it's only yyyy/mm not day? pleaseI really appreciate..
Employer Address is good enough.
If you are not unemployed for the whole month, you can skip it.

Just a suggestion, do an online application. It is far more efficient than paper one.

Ohcanada!!

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
For the soft landing applicants I added at the time of landing a relatives address on the cbsa declaration form and as a mailing address for PR card but I actually stayed in a hotel
I used the hotel address in address history with LOE explaining that I used other address for mailing is that good ebough? Worried that my landing declaration card had that address as my home address

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
How many days did you stay? I don't think it will be a problem, but this is just my opinion.

All the best! you can also join this group if you want to discuss this with other members.

WhatsApp group for February 2024 Citizenship Application Tracker: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

For the soft landing applicants I added at the time of landing a relatives address on the cbsa declaration form and as a mailing address for PR card but I actually stayed in a hotel
I used the hotel address in address history with LOE explaining that I used other address for mailing is that good ebough? Worried that my landing declaration card had that address as my home address

Reactions: Ohcanada!!

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Citizenship time!

I'm assuming some kind stranger updates the tracker? I ran the PR tracker years back and it was a nightmare when folks didn't format it properly. :(

ID: JoshC
Physical Presence: 1710 Days
App Sent: Feb 11th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 11th, 2024

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
All the best! You can also join our WhatsApp group for February 2024 Citizenship Application Tracker:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Citizenship time!

I'm assuming some kind stranger updates the tracker? I ran the PR tracker years back and it was a nightmare when folks didn't format it properly. :(

ID: JoshC
Physical Presence: 1710 Days
App Sent: Feb 11th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 11th, 2024

Reactions: JoshC

An3347

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone.

I applied for Citizenship earlier today. Now the waiting game.

Applicant: Family
Physical Presence Days: 1114
App Sent: Feb 11, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 11, 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

ankurankur

Sep 1, 2018
Hi Everyone
Submitted my application today