+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Smshukh

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
Following tracker for my husband’s application. I already got my oath scheduled. Below is his timeline as of now:
Applied 4th feb
App received 4th feb
Days 1095
Location scarborough

waiting for AOR, current aor for 20th january week. Eyeing to get aor by next 2 weeks. All the best everyone.

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Following tracker for my husband’s application. I already got my oath scheduled. Below is his timeline as of now:
Applied 4th feb
App received 4th feb
Days 1095
Location scarborough

waiting for AOR, current aor for 20th january week. Eyeing to get aor by next 2 weeks. All the best everyone.
Sheet is updated and sorted

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Hey You can join this group, if you want to - WhatsApp group for February 2024 Citizenship Application - Tracker:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Applied 4th feb
App received 4th feb
Days 1095
Location scarborough

Mr.F

Jun 20, 2021
Montreal
Hello everyone.

I applied for Citizenship earlier today. Now the waiting game officially begins.

App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1164
App Sent: Feb 6, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 6, 2024

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hey everyone,
Finally got through with submitting. The journey begins...
Physical Presence: 1097 Days
App Sent: Feb 7
App Delivered: Feb 7

Ani2023

Feb 7, 2024
Hello all,

I created an online application on Feb 5th,2024 and submitted the required docs and online physical calculator and signatures... but I forgot to submit my application. Later on Feb 6th,2024 when I login to my portal it says the application had not been submitted.

On 6th Feb 2024, I submitted the application. Will it be a problem? Please advise

ID:
Ani2023
Physical Presence Days: 1101
App created and saved with signatures: Feb 5, 2024
App Submitted:
Feb 6, 2024
AOR: Waiting

Last edited:

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I created an online application on Feb 5th,2024 and submitted the required docs and online physical calculator and signatures... but I forgot to submit my application. Later on Feb 6th,2024 when I login to my portal it says the application had not been submitted.

On 6th Feb 2024, I submitted the application. Will it be a problem? Please advise

ID:
Ani2023
App Submitted:
Feb 6, 2024
Why don't you call IRCC and have the correct answer from them better?
I don't think this is an issue but to be on the safe side

Last edited:

Ani2023

Feb 7, 2024
Why don't you call IRCC and have the correct answer from them better?
I don't think this is an issue but to be on the safe side
Customer service says to check the below link..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/calculate-physical-presence.html
Returning applications that do not meet the residence/physical presence requirement
All applicants for Canadian citizenship must meet the residence/physical presence requirements the day before signing their application. The day the applicant applies is not counted towards residence/physical presence.

In this case, I have completed 1101 days by Feb 04th,2024 and I signed the application on Feb 5th,2024 (application signed date doesn't count towards physical presence) and I have submitted it on 6th Feb,2024

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Customer service says to check the below link..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/calculate-physical-presence.html
Returning applications that do not meet the residence/physical presence requirement
All applicants for Canadian citizenship must meet the residence/physical presence requirements the day before signing their application. The day the applicant applies is not counted towards residence/physical presence.

In this case, I have completed 1101 days by Feb 04th,2024 and I signed the application on Feb 5th,2024 (application signed date doesn't count towards physical presence) and I have submitted it on 6th Feb,2024
So you are good because the requirements is 1095 days

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
You should be fine, I created the application Mid Jan and submitted Feb 1st early morning, once you create the application, you have 60 days to submit technically.
All the best! you can also join this group, if you want to

WhatsApp group for February 2024 Citizenship Application Tracker: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Hello all,

ID:
Ani2023
App Submitted:
Feb 6, 2024