+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got my citizenship test invite.. what apps are people using for practice tests these days?

Reactions: Kami194

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
my test was marked completed May 9, background verification completed May 17, no other updates since then...still waiting on LPP to be completed
I wonder how fair is this for them to justify. Literally need to replace those workers by hard working, dedicated people.
My case is 100% not complicated so I can't even say its the complexity that's taking them longer...
I feel like last 6.5 years have been constant waiting for something. Can't wait for this wait period to get over for all of us :-(.

snow.snow

Aug 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied in February but I've NEVER received an AOR. However, I was invited for the citizenship test and passed it successfully in July. Is that normal?
Everything else is "in progress" since May with no updates. My friend who applied in July has already passed her oath and is applying for the passport. I am afraid my application has fallen through the cracks... How do you suggest I contact IRCC to find out?

On another note, do I need to declare a birth of a child as an update? I don't remember the citizenship application asking me about children at all.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
My partner had an interview this morning. Was asked to show the Passport, ID and PR card. Asked questions about travel , current job etc. Lasted for 6 minutes and in the end the officer said if there is something else, will reach out via email and if not, you would get an oath within couple of months

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
My partner had an interview this morning. Was asked to show the Passport, ID and PR card. Asked questions about travel , current job etc. Lasted for 6 minutes and in the end the officer said if there is something else, will reach out via email and if not, you would get an oath within couple of months
Is having a Job a requirement??