Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Guys, quick question.
I have completed my oath ceremony last week on August 10th and received instruction email next day for E-certificate download. Shall I still be able to download E-certificate, even if I selected paper certificate option in my application? Just trying to know because I tried on 3rd day after oath for E-certificate as per instruction email but it continuously showing below message.
  • Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.
No! if you requested paper certificate, it will be mailed to you. You may still get instructions for how to download your e-certificate. That message is a system generated. Secondly, paper certificates serial number starts with alphabet "K" - whereas, e-certificates serial number starts with alphabet "X". Therefore, not possible to have both formats.

Briva912

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi guys,
Quick question is acknowledge receipt of application and AOR both are same ?
and the office mentioned at bottom is the one processing office?

Reactions: AnonyKaty

cec1986

Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations!
At least some progress from Scarborough office.
I recently figured my processing office would be Scarborough (through the reference number on the letter).
Test completed on July 6th (paper application sent on February 28) - no news since the test :-(.
I've got the similar situation. I think we will still have to wait quite a while. Surprised to see it takes 4 months from test completed to LPP completed, originally I thought it's a month or two thing....

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
I finally got my e certificate today after waiting for 12 days (since August 4). I emailed a bit desperately to the Mississauga office and it seems like it worked.

Reactions: porshu

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I've got the similar situation. I think we will still have to wait quite a while. Surprised to see it takes 4 months from test completed to LPP completed, originally I thought it's a month or two thing....
So sad! Can't wait for this 6 years of wait to be over so we can relax and enjoy being citizens and free to travel :).
Good luck to you as well!
My processing office is Sydney NS and somewhere I found Scarborough initials - not sure which one is accurate. Where is yours?

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
No! if you requested paper certificate, it will be mailed to you. You may still get instructions for how to download your e-certificate. That message is a system generated. Secondly, paper certificates serial number starts with alphabet "K" - whereas, e-certificates serial number starts with alphabet "X". Therefore, not possible to have both formats.
@Aslam717 : Hello Aslam. Strange, but I was able to download my E-certificate yesterday, even though I requested paper certificate in my application.

Reactions: Aslam717

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Here is the awaited update from me. My tracker got updated today for the Oath. Please update the spreadsheet.

Oath: Scheduled on August 23.

Not sure if it is in person or online though. A big sigh of relief.

Last edited:

cec1986

Mar 20, 2023
So sad! Can't wait for this 6 years of wait to be over so we can relax and enjoy being citizens and free to travel :).
Good luck to you as well!
My processing office is Sydney NS and somewhere I found Scarborough initials - not sure which one is accurate. Where is yours?
I read someone here saying that the sender of the test invite shows which is your office. As my invitation was sent by DN Cit SCR Scheduling, I presume my processing office is Scarborough office.

Reactions: JensonP
Jun 3, 2023
Here is my timeline
Office:
Applied: 24 Feb 2023
Background Completed: Mar 10, 2023
Citizenship Test Requested: aug 11 2023
Citizenship test Completed: aug 14 2023
Language: Aug 142023
Prohibitions: Aug 142023
Physical presence: Aug 14 2023
tracker update 16 aug 2023