+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

VanCity Surfer

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone else having issues with logging into their application tracker?

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
The other thing that can cause this error is if you are using a VPN server it wont allow access. If ON, try turning it off.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Anyone else having issues with logging into their application tracker?

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Clear cookies and caches or use a different browser

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Updates:

I got GMCS Notes on June 15th but didn't say much. I have NF as my office so it seems things are a bit slow compared to other offices.

Test Invite: July 05, 2023
Test taken: July 17, 2023
Test Completed: July 19, 2023
LPP:
Oath Invite:
Oath Ceremony:

Ghost update July 21st. Hopefully more news soon.
Update:
LPP: Aug 2 changed to completed. Aug 4th ghost update! fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Reshan and dejected

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
How long virtual ceremonies are taking these days ? Any chance for a ceremony to wrap up in 1.5 hours ?
Mine took a bit over 2 hours, it takes them a long time to check everybody in, so I wouldn't count on it being so short.

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
I just called them! The representative asked me to attend the first (if possible) one as both dates are scheduled for my ceremony. And to let the officer know about the scheduling on another day too. She kept me on hold for sometime when I mentioned that I got both invites trying to find out what to reply but still didn't seem very sure when she got back.
Hi Krishn, did you apply for e-certificate? If you did and since we were in the same ceremony, can you let me know once you have it available for download? I will do the same on my end :)

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi guys, Can your application still get rejected after all the sections are marked "complete"? (Except the ceremony)
No it can not if all sections are complete it means decision is made and you are already there only legal formality of oath taking is remaining

Reactions: Reshan

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Guys, I have received oath invitation for myself but did not receive it for my son (minor). I have applied for me and my son together as family application. However in application form of my son, I mentioned ‘NO’ for question 11. Select yes or no to indicate if you wish that a minor under 14 years of ageparticipates in a citizenship ceremony”

Can anyone suggest, if this is the reason why I did not receive oath invitation for my son or should I still receive it?

Thanks.

sm119

Mar 28, 2023
Hello Guys, I have received oath invitation for myself but did not receive it for my son (minor). I have applied for me and my son together as family application. However in application form of my son, I mentioned ‘NO’ for question 11. Select yes or no to indicate if you wish that a minor under 14 years of ageparticipates in a citizenship ceremony”

Can anyone suggest, if this is the reason why I did not receive oath invitation for my son or should I still receive it?

Thanks.
Hello @hiren1334 , I have a minor and opted the same as you did with respect to citizenship ceremony. Hope same will happen for him.

One question though, For me and my wife I see the LPP complete but no change in any of the fields for my minor son since the time I got the AOR. Is that expected for a minor? Probably goes to completed for them at one go, I am just assuming

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello @hiren1334 , I have a minor and opted the same as you did with respect to citizenship ceremony. Hope same will happen for him.

One question though, For me and my wife I see the LPP complete but no change in any of the fields for my minor son since the time I got the AOR. Is that expected for a minor? Probably goes to completed for them at one go, I am just assuming
Yes minor application completes when parents completes. They don't have status transition like Adults.

Reactions: sm119