+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Update: July 25: Scheduled for the oath.

But I have 2 updates with 2 different oath ceremony dates (04 and 09 Aug)

not sure of exact date and if virtual or in-person either.

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Anyone has the oath scheduled for Aug 2 and not received an email yet where should I email? I started to think what to do

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Is it normal if there is no update on tracker but we still get email about oath ceremony date and time. Bcz my tracker has no update on citizenship ceremony but i got the email.

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
I had similar update today! both 4 Aug and 9 Aug Oath dates . Think I should wait for the email.
Hi! I actually called them yesterday and they told me to wait for the email.

She wasn't able to tell me the reason of why there is 2 dates, but she said that if the Oath was actually on August 4 we would receive an email today the latest. If the Oath is for August 10 she said July 31 was the last day to get the email, so she recommended me to call on August 1 if I dont receive the email I imagine that in your case it would be one day earlier so call by July 31 if you haven't received any email :)

She also said that she thinks that the right date is probably the second (August 10 in my case).

Last edited:

gcastrobh

Jul 31, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2019
How long after the oath ceremony was the e-certificate available for download in the portal? Tks

iriskandy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
How long after the oath ceremony was the e-certificate available for download in the portal? Tks
Sevaral people responded to the same question in this forum. Some had 1 hour, some 8 hours to days. It all depended on how soon you send your signed form and how soon the corresponding officer accepts your case.

Reactions: gcastrobh

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi! I actually called them yesterday and they told me to wait for the email.

She wasn't able to tell me the reason of why there is 2 dates, but she said that if the Oath was actually on August 4 we would receive an email today the latest. If the Oath is for August 10 she said July 31 was the last day to get the email, so she recommended me to call on August 1 if I dont receive the email I imagine that in your case it would be one day earlier so call by July 31 if you haven't received any email :)

She also said that she thinks that the right date is probably the second (August 10 in my case).
Thanks very much @rorro for the update. I'll wait and follow the same. best wishes

tere2021

Feb 9, 2021
For me, it was available for download the same day. Immediately after the ceremony was finished I sent the signed form following the instructions received.

(At the end of the ceremony they explain that, in the subject of the email where you would attach the signed form, you must also write the name of the agent who verified your personal data before the oath began).

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
For me, it was available for download the same day. Immediately after the ceremony was finished I sent the signed form following the instructions received.

(At the end of the ceremony they explain that, in the subject of the email where you would attach the signed form, you must also write the name of the agent who verified your personal data before the oath began).
guess it's different for different office - we did not have any instruction to write agent's name - just application number date and time

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Hi guys
Is the ecas update only in the morning like the tracker ?
My last update was June 26 for test completed and waiting for lpp but what I know it’s coming first as decision made first in ecas that’s right ?
Im a paper applicant and I recieved LPP on july 17 on tracker and daily I check both my Ecas and tracker. and my ecas still in progress. I haven’t recieved my decision made update in ECAS as yet.

So not alway

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Im a paper applicant and I recieved LPP on july 17 on tracker and daily I check both my Ecas and tracker. and my ecas still in progress. I haven’t recieved my decision made update in ECAS as yet.

So not alway
Thank you for reply
I’m paper application too and waiting for lpp but seems like take too long

gcastrobh

Jul 31, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2019

I sent the signed oath form right after the ceremony as well, but now need to download the certificate and it isn't available yet.

Reactions: tere2021