+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

iriskandy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Sure - will post here when I get my e-cert. Oath completion and signature email had a gap of only 5 minutes!
May be one more question to you that can help anxious / eager folks like me :)

Was your ceremony scheduled for 9 am today, or when ?
Plus how long the entire ordeal was, before you got to sign the document ?

Last edited:

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all! I have been scheduled to attend to the citizenship oath two different dates. Anybody had this situation before? I still haven't received any email with the formal invitation. If I actually get the invitiation via email for the 4th I will probably just show up... Thanks!
  • Aug 10, 2023

Scheduled for Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on August 10, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
  • Aug 4, 2023

Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on August 4, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

• Jul 21, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony
    Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress.
My timeline:
AOR: Feb 17
Backgroun check: March 29
April 11: Scheduled for test
May 3: Test completed
May 26: Physical presence, Language skills and prohibitions completed.
July 24: Scheduled for the oath.

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi all! I have been scheduled to attend to the citizenship oath two different dates. Anybody had this situation before? I still haven't received any email with the formal invitation. If I actually get the invitiation via email for the 4th I will probably just show up... Thanks!
  • Aug 10, 2023

Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on August 10, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
  • Aug 4, 2023

Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on August 4, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

• Jul 21, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony
    Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress.
My timeline:
AOR: Feb 17
Backgroun check: March 29
April 11: Scheduled for test
May 3: Test completed
May 26: Physical presence, Language skills and prohibitions completed.
July 24: Scheduled for the oath.
I had similar update today! both 4 Aug and 9 Aug Oath dates . Think I should wait for the email.

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
Is the ecas update only in the morning like the tracker ?
My last update was June 26 for test completed and waiting for lpp but what I know it’s coming first as decision made first in ecas that’s right ?

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Gotcha. Thanks for the update. You got the option to download today, correct?
I got it yesterday only. There is a link to download certificate on the IRCC portal (you would have got the link in oath email) where you enter your application details. I tried several times and it showed not available but worked at night. you don't get any notification if it is available or not. Depends on the coordinator when they sign and update in system.

Reactions: bnew and iriskandy

bnew

Feb 15, 2023
Hi guys
Is the ecas update only in the morning like the tracker ?
My last update was June 26 for test completed and waiting for lpp but what I know it’s coming first as decision made first in ecas that’s right?
You are right, this is what i heard from others too. (This is for paper applicants like you)

Can you please let us know as you received your "Decision Made" update which I hope to be very soon for you.
Just wondering in your Ecase what is the time showing for start processing your application?
Good luck!

Reactions: Weley

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
You are right, this is what i heard from others too. (This is for paper applicants like you)

Can you please let us know as you received your "Decision Made" update which I hope to be very soon for you.
Just wondering in your Ecase what is the time showing for start processing your application?
Good luck!
Application received feb 13 2023
Start processing in ecas may 31 2023
I know most February got the ceremony but for me still waiting the lpp since my test completed on June 26 2023

Reactions: bnew

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Finally After so long wait my LPP is completed and updated July 17. Now waiting for ceremony email i believe.

My Timeline:
Online App Edmonton
App Filed: 16 Feb
Background completed: 22 March
Test Completed updated: April 15
LPP completed updated: July 17.
Got the Oath ceremony email of August 1st. Also got email about downloading ecertificate.

Reactions: Banana woman