Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
My revised application got delivered today. Do I need to again wait for 1.5 months to receive an update?
Yes, it will take the same path then a completely new application.

live4film

May 17, 2018
I completed my test last weekend, but my tracker still says "Waiting on You". I know the score is temporary until it's official, but it would be nice to at least have some sort of receipt or confirmation number that the test was completed. I got the email to take the test, but none about how it was completed.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1565
Application: Single
Application sent: Feb 14, 2023
Delivered: Feb 14, 2023
AOR: March 2, 2023 email from CPC Sydney
Background completed April 11 2023 (Today)

.Aj

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
NOC Code......
I completed my test last weekend, but my tracker still says "Waiting on You". I know the score is temporary until it's official, but it would be nice to at least have some sort of receipt or confirmation number that the test was completed. I got the email to take the test, but none about how it was completed.
There was an option at the end of the test to get results by email of download a copy.

Looks like this. Atleast proves that you appeared.

Here is what it looks like.

------------------------------------------

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.

Application number: [REMOVED]

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for completing the test!

Your score was 18 out of 20

You need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly to pass.

Your questions were about the study guide:

Citizenship test based on Discover Canada

Date of the test: April 9, 2023

Time completed: 10:53 PM MDT

This score is

• temporary
  • not your official test result
If we suspect or know you have cheated

• we may decide your test is invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we will

• review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with next steps

If you provided your email address on your application form, you authorized Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to send your correspondence and personal information to this email address.

• Please check your email regularly.
  • Check the junk mail or spam folder in case important emails get filtered.
  • Any emails we send will end in "@cic.gc.ca" or "@international.gc.ca." (please add them to your “safe senders” list in your email account).
  • If we receive a reply that this email address is not functional or no longer exists, we’ll send a letter to the address you provided or call you at the number provided on your application form.

live4film

May 17, 2018
There was an option at the end of the test to get results by email of download a copy.

Looks like this. Atleast proves that you appeared.

Here is what it looks like.

------------------------------------------

Application number: [REMOVED]

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for completing the test!

Your score was 18 out of 20

You need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly to pass.

Your questions were about the study guide:

Citizenship test based on Discover Canada

Date of the test: April 9, 2023

Time completed: 10:53 PM MDT

This score is

• temporary
  • not your official test result
If we suspect or know you have cheated

• we may decide your test is invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we will

• review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with next steps

If you provided your email address on your application form, you authorized Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to send your correspondence and personal information to this email address.

• Please check your email regularly.
  • Check the junk mail or spam folder in case important emails get filtered.
  • Any emails we send will end in "@cic.gc.ca" or "@international.gc.ca." (please add them to your “safe senders” list in your email account).
  • If we receive a reply that this email address is not functional or no longer exists, we’ll send a letter to the address you provided or call you at the number provided on your application form.
Thanks. When I login to check my application progress, I still have that prompt at the top saying "Your are scheduled to take the test from 4/3 -4/23, Waiting on You" Does yours still say that or has that prompt gone away?

.Aj

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks. When I login to check my application progress, I still have that prompt at the top saying "Your are scheduled to take the test from 4/3 -4/23, Waiting on You" Does yours still say that or has that prompt gone away?
Mine also still says "Scheduled........Waiting for you"

Test section will be marked completed in 2-3 weeks (after some officer reviews and approves the score).

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
My citizenship test is completed but they asked me for a letter of explanation for my police certificate which I sent them in February and it still says "Waiting on you"

What is the next step from the citizenship test?

Reactions: Jojo!86

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
Type: online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: 1 person
Application sent: February 26
AOR: Mar 14

Just received an email (AOR) today but no changes in the online account.

Questions:

A. How long does it take for the AOR status to update in my account? Since I only received it by email.

B. I read somewhere that there is a separate platform for tracking. Can you please provide that by replying to my comment?
Hi everyone,
I received a ghost update on April 8th. I logged into my account and I saw that it was last updated on April 8th. However, there was no change in any of the items on the list, they are all still in progress. My question is, what is your experience with ghost updates and what do they mean?