+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone, two month ago everything turned green except prohibition.

Why is prohibition did turn green along language and presence?

What should i expect?

Zhalo

Oct 27, 2020
During my oath on oct 11th i opted out to receive my citizenship certificate via paper but I received an email the next day to download on line should i wait for them to send it via mail or try and download online

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Done with oath ceremony today and oath form also mailed.

Question- I have received instructions for Kids for download but not for myself. is that going to create an issue

Also when i try to create account for my kids with same Email ID, its not allowing me to. Do i need to have separate ID for each member.

jgm737

Feb 17, 2022
Hi everyone!
I took the oath today and sent the signed form immediately after.
When should I receive the instructions to download the e-certificate ?
Thank you!

JayB2018

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone having issues logging in to the ircc portal .Error message “ user information could not be found, please try again later”

TestUser2023

Aug 22, 2023
surrey processing office, but they mentioned over interview that they will forward for oath to Vancouver
Hey @gaurav1282 I have some questions regards Clerk initials in email sent by us after ceremony. Have you put Clerk initials of the one verified your PR card and your ID or the one who was a main clerk of the ceremony (If I am not mistaken, his initials were KS). Having now doubts because I sent out with clerk initials who actually verified our PR cards.

TestUser2023

Aug 22, 2023
Done with oath ceremony today and oath form also mailed.

Question- I have received instructions for Kids for download but not for myself. is that going to create an issue

Also when i try to create account for my kids with same Email ID, its not allowing me to. Do i need to have separate ID for each member.
For adults you should have a separate email id and only you will have an access to your e-certificate but not your wife, for example. Regards kids, I am not too much of help here. sorry

Last edited:

TestUser2023

Aug 22, 2023
Hi everyone!
I took the oath today and sent the signed form immediately after.
When should I receive the instructions to download the e-certificate ?
Thank you!
I have received email with instructions last Friday in order how to create an account on the IRCC portal

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey @gaurav1282 I have some questions regards Clerk initials in email sent by us after ceremony. Have you put Clerk initials of the one verified your PR card and your ID or the one who was a main clerk of the ceremony (If I am not mistaken, his initials were KS). Having now doubts because I sent out with clerk initials who actually verified our PR cards.
hi - you don’t need to put any initials of the clerk

we just need to send oath form signed after ceremony or did they asked anything else from you

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
For adults you should have a separate email id and only you will have an access to your e-certificate but not your wife, for example. Regards kids, I am not too much of help here. sorry
yes I got all instructions now but can see account with my kid on,y so most likely I can down load certificate after that for all three

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
You can download certificate for all using one portal account as it's an independent activity within the portal.
i got certificates ready for self and wife and kids should be coming anytime soon i believe

thanks for message

TestUser2023

Aug 22, 2023
hi - you don’t need to put any initials of the clerk

we just need to send oath form signed after ceremony or did they asked anything else from you
No they didn't ask additionally. Okay, all seems good then. I am assuming you and your family still waiting for e-certificate ready too?

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Received all certificates now and it marks and end to my long journey in this process which started back in year 2009 when i applied PR under earlier regime, got PR in 2012 , did soft landing and then had to renounce after 5 years due to inability to meet residency obligations.

Arrived on closed work permit in 2018, got PR again in 2021 and finally citizenship.

Wishing everyone good luck with their application process. It makes you anxious but once completed its all done within few days.

Time to give back now- will be always around to support other applicants by resolving their queries wherever and whatever way possible.

Hope to see most of you in passport forums.

And for friends from India see you in OCI and Surrender Certificate forums.

Last edited: