Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Everyone,

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada.

WhatsApp group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/H5JtTpAjLlaKR9wknG3GDL
Telegram group - https://t.me/+kjLpAJfh3o80ODVi

Trackers - https://www.myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2022-spousal-sponsorship-applicants

Daily updates on Facebook @Myimmitracker

Good luck!

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

Last edited:

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
I have a friend who is PR in Canada from last three months and want to get married an Indian citizen girl.

His question is how long its going to take for a girl to come to Canada if they get married this week?

Thanks

Moji64

Dec 31, 2021
It seems it will take between 6-12 month with current application process rate!

I have a friend who is PR in Canada from last three months and want to get married an Indian citizen girl.

His question is how long its going to take for a girl to come to Canada if they get married this week?

Thanks

Thanks

Shahf111

Feb 6, 2022
Hello every one, Just submitted online application (outland), I have not received any confirmation through the email address i provided, Anyone knows how long does it take for IRCC to send a confirmation email?

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
We are in the final stage of our online application preparation, will submit it in a week. Hopefully everything will workout.:)

Moji64

Dec 31, 2021
Hello every one, Just submitted online application (outland), I have not received any confirmation through the email address i provided, Anyone knows how long does it take for IRCC to send a confirmation email?
It’s weird! I got the email just as submitted the application!

jcs07

Feb 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a canadian citizen living with my common-law partner in the Philippines for over a year now.

Submitted our application today (Feb 7) Family Class sponsorship Expected delivery date Feb 11.

Question, when should I expect to receive the application number to link our application to an online account?

Thank you so much in advance.
Goodluck to all applications. :))

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Hi

Hello Gowri, Wishing you the best!!I just started my application and was wondering if you could please share a checklist if you might have please.
Hii, I am just preparing whatever is mentioned in the IRCC checklist. and if I do not have the proof, I am writing letter of explanation along with some other related documents. The list looks pretty simple, but it takes lot of time to prepare it :confused:

Apart from the application forms, we need
PCC
we should not do upfront medical for sponsorship
marriage certificate
applicant's educational documents, employment docs, passport and other govt proofs if its required for your country
Sponsor's PR card, employment proofs, bank stmt, T4, passport, etc
And collect as much as solid documents to prove your relationship such as photos(if your marriage is not one year older or you dont have kids, you need to collect strong evidence to prove your relationship) , social media post, journey tickets, email receipts for hotel check in or for order delivery(gifts ordered for spouse), bank statement which shows transaction between husband n wife, if you have joint bank account or insurance policy, property or utility bill doc etc..

I might have missed something, pls go through the checklist.

Reactions: raindrops