+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2022 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ptlhdk

Nov 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for spousal sponsorship application through online portal on 18th february 2022. can anyone share detail how long will it take to get AOR or any difference in processing time for online vs paper based applications?

Syed26

Apr 12, 2022
Hello guys,
Today I received an email saying this below:
Even though I have submitted the original marriage certificate including true translation. Please help what should I do now?

> Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s)
For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.

Reactions: taha0361

missblack

Apr 25, 2019
Hello guys,
Even though I have submitted the original marriage certificate including true translation. Please help what should I do now?

For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.
Did you submit nikah nama too with your application?
and what’s your timeline

taha0361

Oct 6, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2022
MRC copy
URDU nikah nama copy with certification seal of notary public officer on it
English translation of the urdu nikah nama with notary public seal on it along with an affidavit from the translator or notary public officer

taha0361

Oct 6, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2022
Original mat bhejna kch bhi , siwae police certificate k jab tk kch extra mang na len

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
Hello guys,

Did they reject your application or did they ask you to send the missing document? If so how did they ask you to send it, through mail, ircc webform or online portal?