Jan 4, 2018
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2017
I'm a Feb 2022 outland applicant too

Application sent: February 8th
Application received: February 14th.
Sent to NS.

Does anyone know when we can register on the tracker tool?

Aneetajoseph

Feb 28, 2022
I'm a Feb 2022 outland applicant too

Application sent: February 8th
Application received: February 14th.
Sent to NS.

Does anyone know when we can register on the tracker tool?
What exactly do you mean by application received? I sent my application on the 16th Feb 2022.

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Applicant Sent: Feb 15
Application Received: Feb 16
Sent to: NS

I just realized that on my IMM1344e for item N0 6, I clicked on "Common-Law partner is living in Canada" which was a mistake because she is living outside Canada. Would this cause a problem because every other parts of the form and other forms reflects that she is living outside Canada- including the residential address?

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Good day everyone, please I’ll like to tap from your collective knowledge. I’m a PR in Edmonton but my girlfriend is based in the US (illegal immigrant). I plan to travel to the US for us to have our registry wedding as she can’t travel out at the moment.
I plan to commence her spousal visa application as soon as possible. Will there be any issue with her illegal status in the US? We are Africans, by the way. Can she do her biometric and medical in the US?
Kindly assist me with necessary guidance

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
Hey ask on some other more active threads..May be from mid last years threads.. people will start seeing this thread after they start getting their AORs.

Hdasi93

Feb 8, 2022
Hello there, I have applied for a spousal sponsorship Online recently. However, later upon submission I found out that I made a couple of mistakes. In order to fix them, I will need to re-upload two documents. Can anyone suggest what is the best way to fix it before it's too late?
Please suggest.

AfzalAfreen99

Apr 5, 2022
Hi Everyone, submitted outland spousal application to Sydney and received on Feb 28th 2022. PA is from India.
Still have not heard anything back regarding AOR