+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
AOR April 2022, BC completed in November, test completed December 2nd, they asked for passport scans on march 1st and last update was on march 2 (only language completed), test invite came from Scarborough and my file was transferred to Mississauga !!! and now I am in a blackhole waiting on someone to look at my application and finalize!!!!!!
Hi, is your physical presence and prohibitions bith complete as well?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi
Anyone same timeline as me?

Type: Online
Application Date: Feb 2022
AOR: April 13, 2022
Add'l Information Required: Oct 20, 2022
Background Check: Oct 24, 2022
Test Invite: Nov. 7, 2022
Test Taken: Nov 27, 2022
Test Update as Completed: Dec 5, 2022
Ghost Update: March 2, 2023
No Update since then :(
Did you call and check in which office your application is currently?

Kurayem

Oct 30, 2019
Montréal
Hi everyone,

We only have one month left from the processing time of citizenship application which is 19 months.
Is there anyone who's still waiting for LPP to be completed like me?
Montreal office.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi everyone,

We only have one month left from the processing time of citizenship application which is 19 months.
Is there anyone who's still waiting for LPP to be completed like me?
Montreal office.
Im still waiting. My MP office apparently got a 'bring forward date' of August 3rd whatever that means so hoping i see some life in the coming weeks. Heard nothing but ghost updates since November

Reactions: Kurayem

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
My MP got back to me and was told
"the deadline only passed yesterday and if there has been no movement within the next 10 days to get back to them with a request to finalize asap" - tbh what difference is a deadline if we say oh but the deadline was only yesterday. So my MP will chase them up when she returns from vacay on the 15th. Never ending cycle of games

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
My MP got back to me and was told
"the deadline only passed yesterday and if there has been no movement within the next 10 days to get back to them with a request to finalize asap" - tbh what difference is a deadline if we say oh but the deadline was only yesterday. So my MP will chase them up when she returns from vacay on the 15th. Never ending cycle of games
hopefully you will get something soon, your file now is flagged to be finalized, and once assigned to someone it will be matter of couple of clicks!!

Reactions: mannitscar

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
finally my LPP is completed.. i was so frustrated that i didn't check it. today when i logged in, everything was green.