+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

flipper11

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Tired of waiting for LPP to complete. Test done on December 7th. Maybe it’s better I stop checking daily. Need to make travel plans but can’t. File is in Montreal office
Same here...Mtl office...I stopped checking...it's pointless....My partner had the oath already and we submitted the same time..actually mine first then I helped my partner to fill.
This whole process has nothing to base on...kinda falls into some type of luck.

Kurayem

Oct 30, 2019
Montréal
Tired of waiting for LPP to complete. Test done on December 7th. Maybe it’s better I stop checking daily. Need to make travel plans but can’t. File is in Montreal office
same here Montréal office.. nothing is changed except the test is completed. Also many of my friends are on the same boat just waiting and all of us from Montreal ‍.

Reactions: twztedelegance

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello folks, those of you that applied online, did you merge both sides of the health card or other ID into one file, or did you upload them as 2 separate documents? They allow two files per ID, so I was wondering what the right way to do it is. Also is it safe to use PR card + health card? my passport is expiring soon and they want either the passport or the PR card as the first ID.

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
English application and got three Ghost updates
16th of December, 2022
6th ofJanuary, 2033
10th of January, 2023
But nothing changed :rolleyes:
Just watch out inyour email, you will get the oath invite soon. i think they have a problem as i didnt get the update for LLP completed, eventhough they updated the account.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello folks, those of you that applied online, did you merge both sides of the health card or other ID into one file, or did you upload them as 2 separate documents? They allow two files per ID, so I was wondering what the right way to do it is. Also is it safe to use PR card + health card? my passport is expiring soon and they want either the passport or the PR card as the first ID.
Scan it in one file. The file can be two pages. First ID cannot be PR card I think. It needs to have your sign.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Scan it in one file. The file can be two pages. First ID cannot be PR card I think. It needs to have your sign.
It's weird that they have changed the online application ID requirements. I think they want to prevent people from sending passport + PR card, so they are asking for two IDs, first one has to be passport OR PR card and then the next can be another ID depending on the first ID (if you choose PR card, it tells you the second ID must be Canadian, but if you choose passport, the second ID can also be foreign). I was hoping to just send my driver's license and OHIP.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It's weird that they have changed the online application ID requirements. I think they want to prevent people from sending passport + PR card, so they are asking for two IDs, first one has to be passport OR PR card and then the next can be another ID depending on the first ID (if you choose PR card, it tells you the second ID must be Canadian, but if you choose passport, the second ID can also be foreign). I was hoping to just send my driver's license and OHIP.
Drivers license and ohip are fine. I did the same