+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Same here. We are almost there, gathering all the strength to be very patient now. Does anyone from Vancouver processing office with L, PP, BG completed in Nov/Dec 2022, heard anything about Oath other than saying Not started?
My oath is on February 6th and my LPP were complete November 22nd. I am an early January applicant though.

lavanya91

Jan 17, 2023
hi, my citizenship test completed on December 13th, status updated in my profile. But a section showing waiting for your response. But I didn't get any related email for any question from IRCC. I cannot understand what is that for. Anyone got similar? Please help.

ID2022

Dec 6, 2022
hi, my citizenship test completed on December 13th, status updated in my profile. But a section showing waiting for your response. But I didn't get any related email for any question from IRCC. I cannot understand what is that for. Anyone got similar? Please help.
I have the same thing, Test complete on 6 December. They asked for a police certificate and I was not able to provide as the country I was visiting needed a specific document which they did not provide me on my arrival because I entered as a Visa Free Visitor... I did send them an explication in regards to this twice with proof of why it is not possible.( I called the IRCC twice and they did confirm that have received the emails but I have to wait for the agent to verify it). It still says we are waiting for your response on the tracker... Unfortunately even though I grew up here in Canada, none of the other steps have been completed!

lavanya91

Jan 17, 2023
I have the same thing, Test complete on 6 December. They asked for a police certificate and I was not able to provide as the country I was visiting needed a specific document which they did not provide me on my arrival because I entered as a Visa Free Visitor... I did send them an explication in regards to this twice with proof of why it is not possible.( I called the IRCC twice and they did confirm that have received the emails but I have to wait for the agent to verify it). It still says we are waiting for your response on the tracker... Unfortunately even though I grew up here in Canada, none of the other steps have been completed!
In your case, they asked for police certificate. In my case, I am confused totally. It is saying that 'Waiting for your response' but IRCC didn't ask anything what they need. Anyone have similar to my problem, please help how to proceed :(

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
it takes time after test is completed for the status to update.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Same here. We are almost there, gathering all the strength to be very patient now. Does anyone from Vancouver processing office with L, PP, BG completed in Nov/Dec 2022, heard anything about Oath other than saying Not started?
I had to stop checking daily because it is frustrating. Still waiting on movement for language, prohibitions and presence since Nov.

Bravered

Feb 20, 2019
I had to stop checking daily because it is frustrating. Still waiting on movement for language, prohibitions and presence since Nov.
Same scenario for me too. Completed test on Nov 7, status updated on the online tracker on Dec 16th (even though tracker shows test completed on Nov 8th).
Waiting on completion for language, prohibitions and presence. Was hopeful that I’ll get these things completed and get an oath invite with the system update yesterday.
What’s your processing office? Mine is Scarborough.

lavanya91

Jan 17, 2023
Same scenario for me too. Completed test on Nov 7, status updated on the online tracker on Dec 16th (even though tracker shows test completed on Nov 8th).
Waiting on completion for language, prohibitions and presence. Was hopeful that I’ll get these things completed and get an oath invite with the system update yesterday.
Did you receive oath invite? My test is completed on 12th December but still didn't receive further update. Mine is also Scarborough office.

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Mine is vancouver. It's really lost its appeal but my kids are canadian, I've been here ten years and it's just time I tick this final thing off. Fingers crossed things move soon for us. I check once a week now if that.

Bravered

Feb 20, 2019
Did you receive oath invite? My test is completed on 12th December but still didn't receive further update. Mine is also Scarborough office.
Nope, no oath invite. Still pending completion of language, prohibitions and presence fields, so maybe another 2-3 months till oath invite?

Bravered

Feb 20, 2019
Mine is vancouver. It's really lost its appeal but my kids are canadian, I've been here ten years and it's just time I tick this final thing off. Fingers crossed things move soon for us. I check once a week now if that.
It’s tough to be patient when you see a variance with not only paper applicants, but also online applicants with similar AOR / test dates who have received oath invites.
It’s technically not been a full year since I submitted my online application (Feb 6, 2022), so not panicking yet. Will be happy to get oath invite within 12-14 months from application date all things considered.

nilesh29

Jun 13, 2018
Application Type: Online
Processing Center: Scarborough, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1,108.5
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Feb 5, 2022
Application delivered: Feb 5, 2022
AOR: Mar 16, 2022
BGC Completed : September 22, 2022
Test Invite : September 30, 20222 (Oct 7 - Oct 27)
Test Interview taken on : October 25, 2022
Test Completed on : October 26, 2022
Physical Presence: December 2, 2022
Language : December 2, 2022
Prohibitions: December 2, 2022
Oath Ceremony : January 12, 2023
Application Type: Online
Processing Center: Scarborough, ON
Physical Presence Days: 1,108.5
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Feb 5, 2022
Application delivered: Feb 5, 2022
AOR: Mar 16, 2022
BGC Completed : September 22, 2022
Test Invite : September 30, 20222 (Oct 7 - Oct 27)
Test Interview taken on : October 25, 2022
Test Completed on : October 26, 2022
Physical Presence: December 2, 2022
Language : December 2, 2022
Prohibitions: December 2, 2022
Oath Ceremony : January 12, 2023
Oath Status Complete: January 17, 2023
Application Status Closed : January 19, 2023