+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary
Just to follow up I tested 30 October and my account still shows in progress for everything except the Background Check.

I am a Vancouver office Applicant. I see some of you got updates in the last few days from that office so I'm hoping to see somthing soon!

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Just to follow up I tested 30 October and my account still shows in progress for everything except the Background Check.

I am a Vancouver office Applicant. I see some of you got updates in the last few days from that office so I'm hoping to see somthing soon!
Your nerves must be shot. Did you test online?

Starbuck1210

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Calgary

Oh gosh. My worst nightmare.

They just emailed me. Apparently my ID was not legiable. I just scanned them a copy but now I'm paranoid. Has this happened to anyone else?

Carlinius

Mar 2, 2018
Oh gosh. My worst nightmare.

They just emailed me. Apparently my ID was not legiable. I just scanned them a copy but now I'm paranoid. Has this happened to anyone else?
Oh boy, that's the one thing I'm hoping doesn't happen to me. Are they asking you to retake the test? or just to send an updated copy of your ID?

wvanderlinden

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
I did my test on 31st October and still haven’t seen any update (Vancouver office applicant). I’m anxious too now
Please reset your password and try to login again, this will refresh the system. Vancouver office updated my file 2 days after taking the test!

subh0410

Mar 12, 2022
I completed my test on Nov 10. Now that I saw they can request scanned ID again if it is not visible. While I was giving test I did scan my ID for several times but It wasn't coming clear. This is now stressing me out. And now I am also worried if I forgot to scan my PR card as I only scanned my driver license as a ID. Do I required to scan both during the test?

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
I completed my test on Nov 10. Now that I saw they can request scanned ID again if it is not visible. While I was giving test I did scan my ID for several times but It wasn't coming clear. This is now stressing me out. And now I am also worried if I forgot to scan my PR card as I only scanned my driver license as a ID. Do I required to scan both during the test?
I think you only need to click picture of your one ID not both of them and I also had that same trouble with me when I was taking pictures of the ID and then myself because I passed my test on Nov 7 and on Nov 9 I received FP request submitted next day and my tracker says everything is in progress except oath so keep your fingers and toes crossed about the picture of the ID because I am doing the same and staying positive so best of luck to you