+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Again connected with IRCC this morning for the test status update and they said still it's in queue with IRCC officer. There is no ETA.
Center: Scarborough
Test Completion : 10/15/2022

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I received my invitation for test on 21st October. I am wondering after finishing test how long does it take to do oath. I am worried bec we are travelling out of country in December so do not want to cancel and get new one. I am sure after finishing test at least 2 to 3 month would be an average to get Canadian passport. Please confirm.
By when did you get the invite and also by when your BGC was completed on Dashboard?

Nbjam

Jul 24, 2019
just passed the test scored 20/20

FP requested: Oct 19, 2022
FP submitted: Oct 19, 2022
Test interview date: Oct 22, 2022

Please update the sheet
hello, congrats!! what did you take your test on, tablet or laptop? I don’t have a personal laptop, only tablet. I see they say not to use an iPad with chrome, so I’m thinking iPad with Safari?

RickyT

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
I'm nervous about taking the test. Any advise? I'm reading the book and doing notecards
I am in the same boat, I have heard the test is not as hard as you think. I am doing practice tests online and reading through the book. Planning on taking the test this upcoming weekend.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Again connected with IRCC this morning for the test status update and they said still it's in queue with IRCC officer. There is no ETA.
Center: Scarborough
Test Completion : 10/15/2022
If you have passed the test and in your previous call they told you that it's in line to be updated, then why are you still calling IRCC?

I understand people get excited but think about other people who might need to call in for important reasons and they are unable to get in.

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
If you have passed the test and in your previous call they told you that it's in line to be updated, then why are you still calling IRCC?

I understand people get excited but think about other people who might need to call in for important reasons and they are unable to get in.
Again if the prior call from IRCC told the information as "updated as completed" in their system and only it was not reflected to me. If there is a technical glitch why do we need to wait for such a long period and keep calm.

However today it says in queue with IRCC officer. The information from last week worry's me to call again today.

donnamac179

Apr 25, 2019
Again if the prior call from IRCC told the information as "updated as completed" in their system and only it was not reflected to me. If there is a technical glitch why do we need to wait for such a long period and keep calm.

However today it says in queue with IRCC officer. The information from last week worry's me to call again today.
I agree - regardless of who's on the queue, all in all, we are helping with reducing the backlog, so that's good. Keep us updated!

Reactions: Mississauga_In

firstax

Dec 8, 2018

I understand. So you were told that it's been updated. They just upgraded their systems and there's some glitches to sort out. They can see its been updated and have told you it's updated.

Test was written on 15th so it's only 10 days or 7 business days so you shouldn't be on this level of worry or panic.

My only concern is clogging up the phone lines for others who may have more urgent issues.

You are well within your rights to call everyday buy think about others too.

donnamac179

Apr 25, 2019
I understand. So you were told that it's been updated. They just upgraded their systems and there's some glitches to sort out. They can see its been updated and have told you it's updated.

Test was written on 15th so it's only 10 days or 7 business days so you shouldn't be on this level of worry or panic.

My only concern is clogging up the phone lines for others who may have more urgent issues.

You are well within your rights to call everyday buy think about others too.
It's a free country and everyone has a right to information. He has an equal opportunity to the next person that's calling - let's please keep things informative. Thanks!

Reactions: Mississauga_In