+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

samin1102

Sep 21, 2019
My wife's application was filed on Feb 17 and after her test completion update on October 21, 2022 there has been no update whatsoever . Anyone else in the same boat ?

Tracker show this :
Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress

• Physical presence
    In progress

• Citizenship test
    Completed

• Background verification
    Completed

• Prohibitions
    In progress

• Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Application history

• Oct 21, 2022
    Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 29, 2022
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 19, 2022
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 19, 2022 and October 10, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Sep 12, 2022
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.

• Feb 17, 2022
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Same, applied Feb 1st, 2022. Physical presence, Prohibitions, and Citizenship ceremony still in progress.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Hi folks I have made Tele-gram channel so that all pending applicants like us can discuss progress , please dm me and I will send you the telegram link . Thank you !

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Just finished my citizenship ceremony. Good luck to all those waiting. Now have to apply for passport after getting the certificate , could be a few weeks till I receive the mailed certificate

Bravered

Feb 20, 2019
The wait is so frustrating. Scarborough processing office. Online application submitted on Feb 6, 2022. AOR March 16. Test completed Nov 7 (reflected in system on Dec 16 update). Still waiting for LPP.

Raised a web form in Feb, got a generic response a few days later that application is within normal processing times.

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
The wait is so frustrating. Scarborough processing office. Online application submitted on Feb 6, 2022. AOR March 16. Test completed Nov 7 (reflected in system on Dec 16 update). Still waiting for LPP.

Raised a web form in Feb, got a generic response a few days later that application is within normal processing times.
i am cursing everyday why i did online . if i didn't do it i would have got it atleast around november.

Reactions: mannitscar

mannitscar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022

yeah i got a generic response too. my office is Van.

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hi all
I am an online applicant applied on 2 April 2022 AOR 22 April 2022 and my test completed on 10 Nov and FP request on 7 Nov send them on 10 Nov and they were received on 28 Nov and after that no updates just had a ghost update on Mar 2 2023
So I called ircc and find out that my application is non routine because of the FP request so it will be longer Time then usual 23 months so it means I will not see any movement till next year and it made me crawl under my skin and I have no words to explain my feelings
So can someone else had the fingerprints requested and get their application moving and how much time it took to get the oath invitation
Please help if someone can
Thanks
Jas

@launrey

Jan 24, 2019
My wife's application was filed on Feb 17 and after her test completion update on October 21, 2022 there has been no update whatsoever . Anyone else in the same boat ?

Tracker show this :
Details of your application status
Find out what your status means

• Language skills
    In progress

• Physical presence
    In progress

• Citizenship test
    Completed

• Background verification
    Completed

• Prohibitions
    In progress

• Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Application history

• Oct 21, 2022
    Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 29, 2022
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

• Sep 19, 2022
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 19, 2022 and October 10, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Sep 12, 2022
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.

• Feb 17, 2022
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Hello, what's this tracker and how can I sign in into it?.