AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hello everyone, I have a question: I did not receive any email of test invitation so far but from my status tracker says I am invited to take the test between Dec08 and Dec28. Today it's already December 09. I need also to reply to the the email invitation (once I get it) to say that I am in my home country for vacation and ask them if I can do the test here. I am worried because I did not get this email yet!
What should I do? Send a webform? Contact them by phone? Could you please pass me the contact details?

Update: I sent a webform but I would like to contact them by phone as urgent matter. I tried also to have access to the test webpage adding my APP and UCI numbers and I enter successfully (the website asks me to check that I am in Canada which I am not at the moment).
From ECAS website I don't see any invitation to the test.

Last edited:

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question: I did not receive any email of test invitation so far but from my status tracker says I am invited to take the test between Dec08 and Dec28. Today it's already December 09. I need also to reply to the the email invitation (once I get it) to say that I am in my home country for vacation and ask them if I can do the test here. I am worried because I did not get this email yet!
What should I do? Send a webform? Contact them by phone? Could you please pass me the contact details?

Update: I sent a webform but I would like to contact them by phone as urgent matter. I tried also to have access to the test webpage adding my APP and UCI numbers and I enter successfully (the website asks me to check that I am in Canada which I am not at the moment).
From ECAS website I don't see any invitation to the test.
Best option in this case I think would be to give them a call and keep trying until you get to speak with someone. I did see someone posting the number here with the extension number as well, see if you can find it - i will try later in the day to find it

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Best option in this case I think would be to give them a call and keep trying until you get to speak with someone. I did see someone posting the number here with the extension number as well, see if you can find it - i will try later in the day to find it
I will look for the phone number as well. For what I read online you can call only if you are in Canada (I am in Italy right now). I need your help, please.

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Did you check your spam/junk folders? Have you received emails from IRCC before?
Absolutely. I checked and there was anything. I received in the past email from IRCC (AOR, or Permanent Residence) and never had any problem of blocking email from them.
The interesting thing is that my wife is on the same boat. She has the same test window and also on her email (yahoo) she did not get any invitation letter.

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I will look for the phone number as well. For what I read online you can call only if you are in Canada (I am in Italy right now). I need your help, please.
oh thats true. i remember reading that as well that call can only be done within Canada :( perhaps try with the Fongo app? I vaguely recall someone using that when they were outside Canada

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Im not sure if you can start the test using below link, it required UCi and Applicatin#.
Not sure if you can use this link if you have not received the test email.
you can also find this link on CIC.

i have insterted link below, click on citizenship test

Citizenship test

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Im not sure if you can start the test using below link, it required UCi and Applicatin#.
Not sure if you can use this link if you have not received the test email.
you can also find this link on CIC.

i have insterted link below, click on citizenship test

Citizenship test
I tried already. I am able to enter but in step 2/9 I should check all but one of these is that I am physically present in Canada (which I am not).

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
I tried already. I am able to enter but in step 2/9 I should check all but one of these is that I am physically present in Canada (which I am not).
In one section of test invite email that I received it says below, hope this helps .

Note- this is for scarbrough office, thats from where i received the test invite email.

If you are outside of Canada and you would like to take the Canadian citizenship knowledge test from outside of Canada, please contact us at IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca within 24 to 48 hours from the date of this notice and indicate ‘’Outside Canada’’ in the subject line of the email. Provide your name, application number and the start and end date for your online test in the text of your email. We’ll contact you with the next steps after we receive your email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genesis76

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Completed my citizenship test yesterday. My updated timeline is below:

Online Applied on: Feb 26
AOR Received on: August 09, 2021
Background check completed: Sept 16
Received online Test invitation: Nov 15
Citizenship Test completed: Dec 7
Mine and urs is exactly same