Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
right, thanks - decision made, so decision as in Oath taken and everything is validated, so next step will be passport submission?
I dont think its that far i think decision made is all other steps updated and awaiting oath where you cut up your PR card and front of them take the oath and they give you your citizenship document (either by mail or email or both). I think at that point the application moves to the Completed State

Reactions: didouette

dannie88

Feb 13, 2014
New Delhi,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
upfront
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
LANDED..........
12-08-2014
Thank you everyone for answering questions and supporting everyone . I got an update this morning , I am scheduled for oath ceremony on 30th March 2022. Background check was done 20th august 2021 , test completed 28th sept , everything else was completed on 30th November 2021. Oath on 30th March 2022. Good luck everyone . My office was Scarborough.

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
So I think my application is stuck in the Vancouver office, hence no movement in the last 2 months and there is no way for me to contact them directly, I raised a webform and got an automated response, do I need to call IRCC directly and ask them to move it to another office? do they accept such a request?

Last edited:

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
So I think my application is stuck in the Vancouver office, hence no movement in the last 2 months and there is no way for me to contact them directly, I raised a webform and got an automated response, do I need to call IRCC directly and ask them to move it to another office? do they accept such a request?
Are you from Vancouver ? I dont think applicants have any rights to ask to change the processing center, although the processing center is allotted by their own process. Where are you stuck, no test invite ?

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I doubt they will consider such request. But ya I can understand your frustrations. I am from Vancouver and I am on the same boat.

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Hi folks, ‘
i had interview and I was asked to send tickets of my travel in 2018 and 2019, because when I travelled at these time , canada airport didn’t stamp on my passport on my entry M! I found my 2019 ticket but don’t know what agency issued my ticket in 2018. What should I do ? What is your recommendation ? Anybody was on the same boat as me ?

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi folks, ‘
i had interview and I was asked to send tickets of my travel in 2018 and 2019, because when I travelled at these time , canada airport didn’t stamp on my passport on my entry M! I found my 2019 ticket but don’t know what agency issued my ticket in 2018. What should I do ? What is your recommendation ? Anybody was on the same boat as me ?
Wait, I dont remember ever getting any stamp on passport when entering Canada as they scan the PR card and generate that travel slip (which we hand over to the agent when coming out).

Are you sure, they are looking for those stamps? It seems to me they are mistaken to request you of that.

Reactions: nazafarin

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Wait, I dont remember ever getting any stamp on passport when entering Canada as they scan the PR card and generate that travel slip (which we hand over to the agent when coming out).

Are you sure, they are looking for those stamps? It seems to me they are mistaken to request you of that.
as far as I know, you don't get an entry or exit stamp form Canada only the country you are visiting but they do stamp if you ask them nicely :p

LabibCiti

Nov 18, 2021
same here.

LabibCiti

Nov 18, 2021
as far as I know, you don't get an entry or exit stamp form Canada only the country you are visiting but they do stamp if you ask them nicely :p
you could make a freedom of information request to Canada Border Services Agency. They might have your entry and exist records. As far as I know they have been collecting them from airlines since 2016. Good luck.

Reactions: nazafarin

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Nice. Does everyone who submit passport copy get confirmation? Also, did you guys reply to the email or sent a new email?
I did not get any reply. I was asked to send Passport copy which I did in Mid October. But never got any acknowledgment or reply.

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
So I finally heard back today via an email asking me for an interview virtually via teams, is this normal? Has anyone been through this? what do they usually ask in these interviews?

Reactions: engray

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
So I finally heard back today via an email asking me for an interview virtually via teams, is this normal? Has anyone been through this? what do they usually ask in these interviews?
Yes it's normal. They want to verify your application and ask you questions, no need to be worried. See this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html#:~:text=Special needs-,After the test: result, interview and next steps,-After the test

It's good that your file is moving again! Please let us know how it goes.

Reactions: cyberkodi