+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
did you guys check with IRCC about the new processing Center? Were your initial Center was Scarborough?
How can we do it?
request GCMS notes again or email? which email address?
or webform? though web form does not have any optionabout getting information on application and one gets generic reply saying Afghanistan applications are priority.

Reactions: august_er

Kumar90

Apr 30, 2020
Do you guys think being unemployed since 10 months will affect citizenship? My citizenship application is in process currently

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
How can we do it?
request GCMS notes again or email? which email address?
or webform? though web form does not have any optionabout getting information on application and one gets generic reply saying Afghanistan applications are priority.
Well if you call IRCC they tell you what is your processing center. Dont ask why and how ? Just tell them you want to know your current processing center. They will tell you. I am assuming you guys to have your initial processing center to Scarborough but it should have gotten redistributed to Niagara or something.

fk123

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all,
I sent my application in Feb 2021 got AOR by March End 2021, later got an email to track my application somewhere in June end. After that no activity in my account everything is in progress what I should do now Should I wait or contact IRCC?

sandip_patil

Nov 18, 2009
Hello Group Members.

Me and Wife Completed Citizenship Test on 8th Oct.
My Result to update "Completed "on 10th Oct.
But Wife's Test Result still "In Progress" until today.

Is any one facing same issue?
Is this normal??

Thank you!

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well if you call IRCC they tell you what is your processing center. Dont ask why and how ? Just tell them you want to know your current processing center. They will tell you. I am assuming you guys to have your initial processing center to Scarborough but it should have gotten redistributed to Niagara or something.
yup it was scarborough. redistributed to Niagara. was wondering if this matters? is it faster/slower?

Last edited:

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello Group Members.

Me and Wife Completed Citizenship Test on 8th Oct.
My Result to update "Completed "on 10th Oct.
But Wife's Test Result still "In Progress" until today.

Is any one facing same issue?
Is this normal??

Thank you!
I think it is best you call up their helpline and enquire. This is not usual as most of the results are updated within a week or so.

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
yup it was scarborough. redistributed to Niagara. was wondering if this matters? is it faster/slower?
you know your file was redistributed to Niagra? how? if I recall you said it "in trasnit" as per your GCMS notes.

I am asking as I am trying to figure this "redistribution" fiasco for my file and it does not say which office is it being redistributed to... only "in transit"

rahikh

Apr 27, 2021
hey guys. I got my test invitation email today. How do you know which office is processing your application?

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
the CIC number I have is not catering to Citizenship queries.

Can you share which number to contact on to get this information? TIA