+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Has the application processing (in general) slowed down recently? My last update was on October 15th (Background verification completed) but my Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions is still outstanding and no update since then, very strange.

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Has the application processing (in general) slowed down recently? My last update was on October 15th (Background verification completed) but my Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions is still outstanding and no update since then, very strange.
My background verification was done in Apr and all the other statuses except ceremony were done in Oct. So don't think it has slowed down.

Reactions: cyberkodi

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Received this email confirmation today. It took 2 months for them to confirm my mail.

Dear Applicant
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. This is to confirm that we’ve received your passport copy and we now have it on file.
Citizenship Official
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
for me , they replied within half an hour with the same response as yours. i think my office is Scarborough.

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Updated timeline for my wife's application in my signature below.

We had FP Request, it took almost 4 weeks for the result to get updated in portal from the time the FP were taken.

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
for me , they replied within half an hour with the same response as yours. i think my office is Scarborough.
I got an email request on September 1st week to submit the passport copy to the Winnipeg office by replying to the email. I send it right away but, Neither I didn't get any email confirmation nor change in status in the tracker.
If you don't mind, please share the email id to confirm the receiving of the passport.
Thanks in Advance

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
I got an email request on September 1st week to submit the passport copy to the Winnipeg office by replying to the email. I send it right away but, Neither I didn't get any email confirmation nor change in status in the tracker.
If you don't mind, please share the email id to confirm the receiving of the passport.
Thanks in Advance
Each office has a different email address.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Thanks in Advance
Me neither. Many didn't.

Explorers

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi folks. I completed my test on August 19th and there were no updates since then. Is it normal? It looks like the work has been slowed down. Is there a way to find out what is going on in my case?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi folks. I completed my test on August 19th and there were no updates since then. Is it normal? It looks like the work has been slowed down. Is there a way to find out what is going on in my case?
Gcms. Has your test been updated to completed,?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
This should be updated to "Completed" in 3 working day! if not, send them a webform request.

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi all,

I completed my citizenship test on Aug 26 and the status was updated to be 'Completed', n Aug 27. After that no updates - has anyone received any update during this time period or is it a waiting game :(

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Updated timeline for my wife's application in my signature below.

We had FP Request, it took almost 4 weeks for the result to get updated in portal from the time the FP were taken.
My timline is similar to your Wife's... but I have not received any update.
Which office is processing your application?