+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
No, some people receive test invite before their background verification is completed.
Thanks.
Yeah one of my friends got the invite while everything was still in process.. and his test is now completed but everything else is still in process.. seems strange to me

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks.
Yeah one of my friends got the invite while everything was still in process.. and his test is now completed but everything else is still in process.. seems strange to me
Same for me. Test and background check completed. Everything else in process

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Thanks.
For me when I got my test invite nothing was completed. Also until now only test + lang skills are completed. Everything else in process (niagara office)

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
completed exam today..how to change the address for online applicants?
tracker updated with test completion status.
timeline :

Application Feb 3rd week
AOR August 6th and Background verification completed Aug 25th.
Test invite : Oct 8th and took on Oct 27th and tracker status changed for test to complete on Oct 28th

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
New update:
Language skill marked as completed today but physical presence and prohibitions are still in progress, does anyone know if it's normal? I usually see people get all of them updated at once.

Reactions: engray

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
New update:
Language skill marked as completed today but physical presence and prohibitions are still in progress, does anyone know if it's normal? I usually see people get all of them updated at once.
It’s pretty much normal. Don’t worry.

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
New update:
same here, only language skill (the citizenship test) was updated, everything else still in progress.

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Need some input on web form.

There are 2 ways

(1) https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/69
or
(2) https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I used 2nd one twice to get my application number as I never got AOR with the application number. But I came to know about my application when I checked on old ecas and got an email from them to register on the new tracker.

But I got a standard reply twice from 2nd option that they are processing Afgan refugees files & urgent matters. Turn around time is very quick when used 2nd option.

Does anyone use 1st option & give me some timeline on a reply from them?

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
On tracker I am invited to take test between 29th October and 19th November and it is stated that instructions will be sent. But so far no instructions sent and tomorrow in 29th October. Actually I am out of country. How should I contact IRCC about test instructions and my status ? Which email address I should sent them email?
Response is appreciated.

Reactions: pal-3

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
How one can know about the concerned local office and its email address ?
Read the PDF instructions to know what to do if you are outside the country. The email address should give you a hint on what's your office. Post it here and we will help.

pal-3

Mar 27, 2013
On tracker I am invited to take test between 29th October and 19th November and it is stated that instructions will be sent. But so far no instructions sent and tomorrow in 29th October. Actually I am out of country. How should I contact IRCC about test instructions and my status ? Which email address I should sent them email?
Response is appreciated.
Same for me. I am not even sure whom I can follow up with regarding it.

Linz87

Aug 6, 2021
Can someone update the tracker for me please?
Test changed to in progress Oct 28, Test window Nov 5 - Nov 25
Thanks!