+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
So does this test status mean it's been assessed and everything is okay from their end?
Yes!
Yes if the the test status has changed to complete in your online app tracker then it means they validated the test and confirmed the result. Well that's my understanding anyway, if I am wrong then someone can correct me.
No you got it right!

My spouse also cleared the test 19/20, hopefully we see her test move to complete soon as well!

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
It updated about a week after I did the test to say complete.

Reactions: engray

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
I finally got an email today with the test invitation along with passport copy request. I had already got the invitation 2 days before the email through the portal.

Not sure why they asked for passport copy even though I had attached copies in the online application itself.

Anyways, do I need to provide the pages of all the passport or only those during the eligibility period? Do I need to provide copies after I submitted and travelled?

I'm currently outside canada, still debating whether to ask to take the test outside or not.. I'm afraid it might delay my application if I take the test outside until I come back to Canada.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
Hi everyone,
I finally got an email today with the test invitation along with passport copy request. I had already got the invitation 2 days before the email through the portal.

Not sure why they asked for passport copy even though I had attached copies in the online application itself.

Anyways, do I need to provide the pages of all the passport or only those during the eligibility period? Do I need to provide copies after I submitted and travelled?

I'm currently outside canada, still debating whether to ask to take the test outside or not.. I'm afraid it might delay my application if I take the test outside until I come back to Canada.
I think people get individualised emails so you'll need to read it carefully and provide what it asks for. For me it was any held during eligibility (so like last 5 years?) which ended up being every passport I've ever held anyway.

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
I think people get individualised emails so you'll need to read it carefully and provide what it asks for. For me it was any held during eligibility (so like last 5 years?) which ended up being every passport I've ever held anyway.
Yeah mine also says during eligibility period..

Now do you think if I request to take the exam outside Canada will it affect the process? Or it's the same? I can't find anything on this other than they ask you to inform them once your back... I can always go back to take test in Canada and spare myself the headache.