N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Wonderful news!
If I may ask, when did your wife pass the test and what was the test window? Thank you.
Thanks,

Her test window started from 4th August and she took the test same day as I remember. She got passport copies' request in first week of August which were provided after two days.

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hi,
"Decision Made" for my spouse today. Everything set to completed except the Ceremony which is not started yet.
Thanks.
congratulations ! when did she apply and after how many days from background check completed, she got test invite ?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
congratulations ! when did she apply and after how many days from background check completed, she got test invite ?
Thanks,
She applied in first week of Feb 2021 & her BGC were completed in last week of May 2021.

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
They didn't give 5000 online applicants citizenship, there can't be 5k applicants in December. You can see from the docs the breakdown of online applications. It is clear that they had 1800 applicants, took 10% (180) and they were the End-to-End testing pilot where they went through the whole process.
FY 2021-2022 will see 5k online applicants going through the process.

Congrats!

This makes sense!
What I am trying to say is they would not make online applications a priority while so many applicants from 2020 are still in the queue as this is no longer a pilot. Of course, just a guess.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
What I am trying to say is they would not make online applications a priority while so many applicants from 2020 are still in the queue as this is no longer a pilot. Of course, just a guess.
I understand, but we have documents from IRCC that confirm their plan to process old paper applications and also process 5k online applications for this FY. Have you read the documents and their plan?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
So i'm going to have to skew the data on timing with this. I'm currently in LA for work and likely wont be able to get back up north to Toronto until mid October, so about 4 weeks before I can get my fingerprints scanned in.
There is a time limit on when you should submit FP (30 days) from when they send you the request. You can probably do the FP from LA, you just need to find an accredited agency that provides the service.

May 10, 2021
There is a time limit on when you should submit FP (30 days) from when they send you the request. You can probably do the FP from LA, you just need to find an accredited agency that provides the service.
ah ok! I didn't realise there was a time limit.

I have technically not received the email notice yet but will then plan a weekend trip up to Van to do it. I emailed CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca asking for the list of accredited locations, which I received and an email warning 'Please note there are no Private Fingerprinting Company Locations Accredited by the RCMP outside of Canada'

Thanks for the heads up!

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
I understand, but we have documents from IRCC that confirm their plan to process old paper applications and also process 5k online applications for this FY. Have you read the documents and their plan?
The bottleneck is not IRCC at the moment. It is the Oath ceremony that is beyond their control. Most of the people in Feb are either already done with the test or have gotten the invite. IRCC is processing well currently. So when they say process they only mean approval from their side and not the grant of citizenship.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
I remember from the PR days, whenever we see "Updated" on the IRCC portal without an actual update, we called it ghost update. People in this forum started referring to the data being updated in the new tracker without any of the sections getting updated as ghost update. Most people see a real update within few days. Some don't even see an update for a while.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot. I just checked my account and it says
Submit your fingerprints
that's the update. having said that Not sure why they are asking me to submit the fingerprints. I did 4 years ago during my PR application.
Also, it says I need to follow the instruction but no email so far.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
ah ok! I didn't realise there was a time limit.

I have technically not received the email notice yet but will then plan a weekend trip up to Van to do it. I emailed CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca asking for the list of accredited locations, which I received and an email warning 'Please note there are no Private Fingerprinting Company Locations Accredited by the RCMP outside of Canada'

Thanks for the heads up!
too bad, I know Commissionaires in Canada do international service https://www.commissionaires-ottawa.on.ca/pages/services-en/fingerprinting-background-screening/international-fingerprinting/, might be worth checking with them. You probably need to wait for the email though. It should come in soon.
The bottleneck is not IRCC at the moment. It is the Oath ceremony that is beyond their control. Most of the people in Feb are either already done with the test or have gotten the invite. IRCC is processing well currently. So when they say process they only mean approval from their side and not the grant of citizenship.
Ah ok, hopefully things improve soon!
Guys Just got an update on my application status. My background is complete. AOR on Aug 9, BC on Sep 13. Any idea when i can get test request?
Congrats! No one can predict when we will get the test invite :(
Thanks a lot. I just checked my account and it says
Submit your fingerprints
that's the update. having said that Not sure why they are asking me to submit the fingerprints. I did 4 years ago during my PR application.
Also, it says I need to follow the instruction but no email so far.
Some people get this request, so it is normal. The email should come in soon.