+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Very good to see Feb folks getting AOR’s. The question now is are they cherry picking select February online applicants or all online applications till Feb 28th getting their AOR.

Do you think they will proceed with straight to test just like they did for Dec/Jan or is it just a pilot test??
any thoughts @rajkamalmohanram @harirajmohan?
Its anybody's guess, I guess. I think we'll just have to wait and watch.

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I tried adding Indian PCC to my application to which an AOR has not been issued and got the following response from IRCC:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to provide additional documentation or update your information if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

For this reason, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.

What does this mean?

I submitted my application Feb 07 without an Indian PCC but with a letter of explanation. The Indian PCC I got (after submitting the citizenship application file to IRCC) expires Aug 09, 2021 since it is valid for 6 months? I am guessing once they issue an AOR, they will most likely ask for me to re-apply for a new Indian PCC and add it?

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Looking at the tracking spreadhseet, and my account on the new tracker, all 4 sections (physical presence, language skills, background verification and prohibitions) are ïn-progress"- I guess this in not the same thing as IP on the old ECAS tracker?

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Anyone who got their AOR want to confirm something for me? Someone needs to be a little bit tech-savvy to check this:
There is a flag on the read-application request for the files themselves, for me it's still false. I'm assuming people who got AOR have this flag set to true:
For me JSON file is updated after AOR...
"uploadedToGCMSStatus":{
"inGCMS":true,

Reactions: dersonc and engray

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Anyone who got their AOR want to confirm something for me? Someone needs to be a little bit tech-savvy to check this:
There is a flag on the read-application request for the files themselves, for me it's still false. I'm assuming people who got AOR have this flag set to true:
Interesting. I don't see this request in the Network tab. I only see this :

cognito-idp.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com
user
user

I don't see "read-applicationV2" anywhere .

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
Interesting. I don't see this request in the Network tab. I only see this :

user
user

I don't see "read-applicationV2" anywhere .
He is talking about online application login page. you may not see the same.

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Hi there,
plz put my name on your spread sheet:
App type: single
Physical presence days: 1110
App sent: Jan 12th , 2021
Application filed: Feb 12th 2021.
Test invite: Jul 16
Passed the test" Aug 3th

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I tried adding Indian PCC to my application to which an AOR has not been issued and got the following response from IRCC:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to provide additional documentation or update your information if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

For this reason, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.

What does this mean?

I submitted my application Feb 07 without an Indian PCC but with a letter of explanation. The Indian PCC I got (after submitting the citizenship application file to IRCC) expires Aug 09, 2021 since it is valid for 6 months? I am guessing once they issue an AOR, they will most likely ask for me to re-apply for a new Indian PCC and add it?
It doesn't matter if your PCC expires as long as you didn't go back after it was issued.

From their website

To be valid, the police certificate must be either issued

• after the last time you were in that country, or
  • no more than 6 months before the date you sign your citizenship application

Reactions: Edifytech

Blueleaf

Feb 10, 2021
I HAVE MISTAKEN, AS MY ONLINE TEST. I PASSED WITH 20/20 BUT I DID NOT TAKE ID PICTURE. I ONLY CAPTURED MY PIC IN BOTH IMAGES. I DON'T KNOW. WHATS WAS WRONG WITH ME. JUST DISCUSSING TO BE CAREFUL AND FOCUS, AT THAT MOMENT, I WAS IN DIFFERENT FRAME OF MIND. I THOUGHT WHEN MY WIFE WENT FOR TEST. THEN I RELEASED THAT I DID'NT SCAN MY ID. NOW I EMAIL TO IRCC TO SEND US ME AGAIN TEST REQUEST. BAD LUCK