Application: (1 adult 1 kids)
Application sent: January 30, 2021
Delivered: February 1, 2021
AOR:

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I will be applying this month as well.
@rajkamalmohanram do you know if I need to update the spreadsheet since I started this thread, or do admin usually check and update accordingly?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I will be applying this month as well.
@rajkamalmohanram do you know if I need to update the spreadsheet since I started this thread, or do admin usually check and update accordingly?
If you have edit access, please update the sheet. We need someone who can do this on a regular basis. I and a few others usually take care of 2019 and 2020 updates. We need someone from Jan / Feb 2021 to take charge and keep updating the sheet regularly. The admins just overall monitor the sheet, they don't pick up data from forum and update the sheet all the time. It is more community-driven, individual members on the forum volunteer and keep updating the sheet.

If you don't have edit access, please open the sheet and request the admin to provide you access.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
If you have edit access, please update the sheet. We need someone who can do this on a regular basis. I and a few others usually take care of 2019 and 2020 updates. We need someone from Jan / Feb 2021 to take charge and keep updating the sheet regularly. The admins just overall monitor the sheet, they don't pick up data from forum and update the sheet all the time. It is more community-driven, individual members on the forum volunteer and keep updating the sheet.

If you don't have edit access, please open the sheet and request the admin to provide you access.
Thanks, I requested edit access, I will try my best to update the spreadsheet.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
hey there i have a question i hope someone can help me with that, i just became eligible today as my physical day went over 1098 days i was looking what requirement and documents do i need to submit, but i got confused to see it requires file taxes in Canada for at least 3 years during the 5 years right before the date i apply. i came 27th January 2018 and i filed taxes for 2018 and 2019 what makes only two years, and i already became eligible to apply, but i haven't filed for 2020 as i am still waiting to receive my T4. so my question is do i have to file my 2020 taxes first and then apply or i can apply without filling my taxes. i do have all other documents ready. thanks

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
hey there i have a question i hope someone can help me with that, i just became eligible today as my physical day went over 1098 days i was looking what requirement and documents do i need to submit, but i got confused to see it requires file taxes in Canada for at least 3 years during the 5 years right before the date i apply. i came 27th January 2018 and i filed taxes for 2018 and 2019 what makes only two years, and i already became eligible to apply, but i haven't filed for 2020 as i am still waiting to receive my T4. so my question is do i have to file my 2020 taxes first and then apply or i can apply without filling my taxes. i do have all other documents ready. thanks
You may need to wait until you file your 2020 taxes. Generally T4s come by March. For reference https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/income-tax-filing.html#s02

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
thanks for your reply really appreciate.

i do have another question if you can help my with that it would be wonderful, i was going through the check list and there is another part of it i got really confused,

its about police clearance certificate, it tells within last 4 years if applicant was outside of canada over 183 days he/she must submit police clearance certificate,

its been 3 years i am living in canada and never want back to back home or anywhere else. so do i still have to get a police clearance certificate form back home, according to check list it seems like, if i calculate last 4 years technically first year i was beck home and last three years in canada. please advice, thanks

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
thanks for your reply really appreciate.

i do have another question if you can help my with that it would be wonderful, i was going through the check list and there is another part of it i got really confused,

its about police clearance certificate, it tells within last 4 years if applicant was outside of canada over 183 days he/she must submit police clearance certificate,

its been 3 years i am living in canada and never want back to back home or anywhere else. so do i still have to get a police clearance certificate form back home, according to check list it seems like, if i calculate last 4 years technically first year i was beck home and last three years in canada. please advice, thanks
Please consult the following Guide (See question 10) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3

"
Police certificate(s)

You need to provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there

• in the past 4 years
  • for 183 days or more in a row
  • since the age of 18
Indicate in the chart the name of each country and provide a police certificate.

You don’t need to provide a police certificate if

• you were in your country of origin immediately prior to becoming a permanent resident and landing in Canada, and
  • this time falls within the past 4 years
If you can’t get a police certificate, tell us why in the explanation box.

To be valid, the police certificate must be either issued

• after the last time you were in that country, or
  • no more than 6 months before the date you sign your citizenship application
"

devnarayan

Feb 1, 2021
Hi There,
anyone used latest citizenship application version 10-2020 ? I am having an issue printing an application after filling all the information . validate button does not give any error messages say validation completed and Validated field at top say Yes . however when I click on print option it validates again and fails at question 14. have you held passports or travel documents during your five (5) year eligibility period. , I selected Yes and provided passport details which has validity for more than 5 years of eligibility . validation fails and ask to fill explanation for not having valid travel documents for 5 years validity .

devnarayan

Feb 1, 2021
Physical Days: 1128
Application: (1 adult 1 kids)
Application sent: January 30, 2021
Delivered: February 1, 2021
AOR:

Hi There,
have you used latest citizenship application version 10-2020 ? I am having an issue printing an application after filling all the information . validate button does not give any error messages say validation completed and Validated field at top say Yes . however when I click on print option it validates again and fails at question 14. have you held passports or travel documents during your five (5) year eligibility period. , I selected Yes and provided passport details which has validity for more than 5 years of eligibility . validation fails and ask to fill explanation for not having valid travel documents for 5 years validity .

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi There,
have you used latest citizenship application version 10-2020 ? I am having an issue printing an application after filling all the information . validate button does not give any error messages say validation completed and Validated field at top say Yes . however when I click on print option it validates again and fails at question 14. have you held passports or travel documents during your five (5) year eligibility period. , I selected Yes and provided passport details which has validity for more than 5 years of eligibility . validation fails and ask to fill explanation for not having valid travel documents for 5 years validity .
Did you check the "Yes" box on question 14?